“Brilliant”

NOYON tandoori restaurant
Ranked #39 of 67 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One Of The Oldest Restaurant In This Area,serving Authentic South Asian Food.we Always Try Our Best To Serve Quality & Fresh Food In A Pleasant Atmosphere.we Are Pleased To Maintain Our Standard High & Appreciate Any Constructive Suggestion.
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant again and once again it did not disappoint. Quick and efficient service and pleasant staff. Would definitely recommend for families and friends. Will be going back again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Was very hungry after going on the Halloween train. Went in with my daughter at 745-8 ish to order a takeaway to take back to holiday let.
Was very busy in the restaurant which is always a good sign and the staff knew their customers by name. I ordered the food and a pint of cobra and waited reading the paper. The owner came and brought me another half of cobra and my little girl a lemonade (no charge- just being nice). Food was quick to arrive and he gave my little girl a j2o to take home with her ! Great service.
The food was lovely . The chicken madras was so tasty and the chicken was so tender. The children’s curry was lovely too as was the naan,sag paneer and other curry was the badam passanda.
Altogether a great experience And if I lived here I would use it regularly.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable meal last week,mixed grills were superb,very good service.many thanks to all the staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were staying in the area for 2 nights and decided on Noyon for our first nights meal after looking at the reveiws. Managed to park the car right in front of the restaurant which was good. It was a Tuesday night and there were just a handful of people in. But the phone kept ringing for takeaways. The food was lovely and tasty without it been too hot. I had the Noyon special which was chicken and lamb in a really nice sauce. The meat was lovely and tender. The staff were nice and friendly too, which is always good. Would come again if staying in the area.

1  Thank lynnh311
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We were visiting the area and chose to order a takeaway here basically because we knew we could find it without getting lost! We weren't disappointed. All four or us chose a different main which we then shared. We made an effort to choose things that don't appear on our local takeaways menu to try something different. All the dishes we chose were good, the lamb rajisthani was lovely, much hotter than I would normally eat but the flavour was worth it. Not only did everything taste good it looked lovely too, very colourful! We would eat from here again.