“One of the best curry houses and we are curry connoisseurs!”

Spices - Hartlepool
Ranked #32 of 207 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Price range: US$33 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great meal very friendly staff and fab food. Pickle tray best I've had. Naan silky and delicious. Had passanda and jalfrazi both very good. Recommended

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (329)

Reviewed 30 April 2021

As a long term customer for many years I am upset to have a member of staff shout at me down the phone and even put the phone dow on me. I wont be using this restaurant ever again if that is the way customer get spoken too now. I wouldn't have given any stars.

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank 104clarep
Reviewed 27 April 2021

Order was incorrect, paid for more than what was received. Rang and explained, told me it would be replaced next time I rang. Ordered replacement tonight. Food arrived but driver had been instructed to charge full price. Refused order and paid driver for his inconvenience. Spoke to manager who was unapologetic, Manager said everyone makes mistakes, yes this is true, but I expect a business to try to rectify this. he said I would not be charged for the meal, but driver had already left with the food and never returned!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Never had a bad meal here. The staff are very pleasant and the food comes quick. Reasonably priced too

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank ashleighf04
Reviewed 11 October 2020

Ordered food on just eat for the first time. Food arrived 50 minutes late ... cold. Chicken jalfrezzi tasted and looked exactly as chicken madras. Not like a chicken jalfrezzi should. Will not be ordering from here again.

Date of visit: October 2020