“Just a great place to eat”
Review of KooK Bangor

KooK Bangor
Ranked #9 of 144 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Carrying a slight hangover I visited for the first time in need of a big breakfast.
Outstanding food but more awesome was the welcome.
Its like a big hug with food.
This is now my go to place.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (147)

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Amazing.
We stopped in just to get of the rain but were both thoroughly impressed with the quality of drinks & service. Our experience was only made better by the gentleman who seemed to be managing the floor, who was entertaining & charming. Next time I’m in Belfast, I’ll definitely stop by for a latte!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Went in for tea and scones on a wet and miserable Saturday afternoon and were made to feel very welcome. Staff very attentive, drinks and scones very good : scones came with separate butter, jam and cream. Would call in again.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank VoyageVogage123
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

I visited here today for brunch with my sister who lives nearby. Preston served us with warmth. Both of us loved the food so much. They had a separate menu for gluten free as I'm ceoliac. Lovely coffee. Can't wait to go back. Thanks

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

Everything was perfect!! The food,service and the music was all fab! From
The minute u step in there is someone to help you, the staff are extremely friendly and in a really comfortable and personal way,they speak to you like they know you even if they don’t! The food was absolutely perfect,the breaded Brie on the burger was a really beautiful change. The staff make sure your ok and keep your coffee filled at all times! I don’t live in Bangor but I will definitely make sure I visit here again! You won’t regret giving this place a try.

Date of visit: January 2020