“Tasty healthy vegan food”

The Button Warehouse
Ranked #47 of 220 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I have lunched at the Button Warehouse about 6 times now when I visit my daughter and baby grandson. The food is freshly prepared, healthy and tasty. There is a limited menu but everything my daughter and I have sampled has been delicious. There are two steps down into the restaurant so it can be tricky for pushchairs but a member of staff can help if anyone is on their own. Yesterday my daughter's partner came for lunch too. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals with one having a wrap with tofu and the other two having a 'pizza' and salad. The tropical fruit cheesecake was yummy. My ten-month-old grandson enjoyed both the main and dessert courses too! That's another thing ...with the food being organic it's suitable for very young children too. I noticed a well behaved dog yesterday. I have a dog I've not taken before but I might consider it on a future occasion now. I had assumed no dogs as so many eating places are.

1  Thank The_Pilgrim_Mother

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were blown away by the quality of the food. We are not vegans, but you don't need to be, to know that this is a quality foodie restaurant, run by people who love and are proud of what they do.This is becoming our favorite place to eat in Macclesfield. Try it before the secret is out.

Also, they were extremely accommodating with our 2 year old toddler, which is a big bonus.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Have never visited a vegan restaurant before but a personal recommendation led me to this delightful place.Had a delicious fried sliced mushrooms on toasted rye bread,followed by Assam tea with flax milk.Very relaxed atmosphere but the food came quickly enough and was very tasty.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Had lunch at The Button Warehouse on Saturday, having heard about it from a friend and seen the advertising board on Chestergate.

We loved the decor and the homely, welcoming feel of the place. We only wanted a snack lunch so I had a hummus wrap and my friend had soda bread pizza. Both were delicious and the organic salad certainly tasted of the component ingredients, quite a contrast to the too often experienced watery salads!

We had the locally produced apple juice to accompany our lunch and agreed that we would return.

Although we are not veggie we agreed that it was great to have a vegan restaurant in Macclesfield.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Vegan food can be good. This is just run of the mill, more concerned with its veganness than good taste.
Service is, to be generous, erratic.
It's an acquired taste, but I haven't acquired it.

2  Thank ozzertjie
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Hi - thanks for choosing to come to The Button Warehouse. I'm sorry to hear that your visit didn't meet your (or our) expectations. I agree that vegan food can be good - great, in fact - and that is of course our aim. We've introduced something completely new and different in the town - a plant-based cafe using locally-sourced organic produce - and we generally get such great feedback but as with any venture there is always room for improvement. If you're nearby again do pop in and have a chat or feel free to drop me a line about your experience to info@thebuttonwarehouse.co.uk

All the best