US$105
Easy Time Resort(Taling Ngam)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$30
Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui(Taling Ngam)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$38
Agoda.com
The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam(Taling Ngam)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$85
Am Samui Resort(Taling Ngam)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$32
Agoda.com
La Costa Samui B&B - Room&Cottage(Taling Ngam)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$818
US$539
Trip.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$681/night.

1,198 results
All reviewsamber restaurantmain buildingkids clubinfinity poolclub benefitsflames restaurantsuspension bridgestunning viewsthe cliffocean viewbuggy serviceexecutive chefmain poolspeed boatpersonal butlerfive star hotelfire show
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

A beautiful hotel defining luxury, in the south of Ko Samui.

We experienced one of the nicest check ins ever. As soon as we arriced we simply enjoyed the breathtaking views over a drink, flowers etc and everything was done for us in a very attentive and descret way.

We stayed at the nicest suit I have ever stayed, everything was made to a very high standard. The wine bar in the room was very impressive also. And the veranda was lovely with amazing views.

The sea of the hotel was very nice, although not crystal clear waters. But that's a comparison to v.high standards of sea. The swimming pools were amazing with all sort of sezlongs.

Food in all restaurants and cocktails were lovely, pricey considering you are in Thailand but every single dish we had was delicious and freshly made.

Bungalows are spread accross the hotel grounds hidden in the jungle. It did not feel overcrowded at any time which we really appreciate.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
ICSamui2015, General Manager at InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Dear AdrianaPapa,

I cannot thank you enough for this awesome review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to share your comments with the entire team, especially sense of arrival experience, room facilities, food in the restaurants, cocktail as well as swimming pools.

Your review makes us very proud and is a big motivation for all of us at InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort.

The entire team and I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our resort soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Well this resort has everything you want from relaxing holiday... Stunning view of the sea amazing pools and great service. The rooms are well done up with amazing view. Do spend on the ocean view rooms as they are worth it. The food is decent although the chef was very kind to make Indian food for us. The resort has a lot of activities and do try sailing in the afternoon. The only drawback of the hotel is its too far from the airport and once you are in the resort you cannot think of going out as there is nothing nearby. The airbar is amazing in the evening

Room Tip: ocean view rooms
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear SBAK2011,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking your time to share your wonderful review.

I am extremely delighted to read that you had enjoy stay, the hotel location, service from our team members, room facilities, beach activities, food in the restaurants as well as Air Bar are exceed your expectation. Thank you once again for these encouraging comments.

The entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort, hopefully in not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

This is just a stunning hotel with the most amazing beach, fantastic view over the sea, specially make sure to see the sunset from "Flames" (restaurant at the beach),or the "Air bar"! Staff is very helpful and professional. Not many people here in november, but that is for all Koh Samui as this is the end of low season..The beach- and poolarea is just one of the most beautiful locations I've ever seen. Will definatley come back!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
ICSamui2015, General Manager at InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Dear Susanna H,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is a real pleasure to have you with us.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great relaxing time during your stay. Our resort is located within the exclusive enclave of Taling Ngam Bay on the unspoilt west coast of the tropical resort island of Koh Samui. Renowned as the best spot on the island for sunsets, the resort is set in a quiet, secluded location and offers inspiring views over the Gulf of Thailand and the Five Islands beyond, thank you so much for your kind appreciation.

The friendliness service from all the team members are also exceed your expectation, I am sure that they will extremely happy to read it. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience and we remain at your service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Stayed for 6 nights with my family (2 adults/2kids, 11/1). Arrived from Bangkok; got a great, by hotel arranged, pick-up service and reached the resort after approx. 40 minutes drive.
Well, what to say about this wonderful place, other than what has already (positively) been mentioned here at TA:
- secluded location, ideal for a vacation in total privacy (if you seek for party and night life that's not your place)
- the beachfront pool villa can absolutely be recommended - it doesn't get better!
- a big thank you to our personal assistant Joe (chief "butler" - don't like that word) who made all wishes come true. Hope to see you soon! Cảm ơn bạn!
- friendly and well trained team with service sense
- planet trackers that took well care of our little ones
- super delicious breakfast [now I did mention something that has already been said :o)]
- all the (by name) unknown gentlemen driving the e-cars from the beach up to reception and breakfast area
- recognition of ourselves every day, greeted personally by name from many staff
- room service and its good food quality; quick & delicious
- well cared property
- air bar; location, drinks and staff
- ... and soooooo many other fantastic things we have enjoyed!
Thanks to the entire team of InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort!
My wife and daughter are still talking and dreaming about the days at IC Samui; me as well.
So, our return in March next year is already booked.

Stayed: September 2015
ICSamui2015, General Manager at InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Dear RAMB72,

I cannot thank you enough for this awesome review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to share your comments with the entire team, especially Air Bar, In-Room Dining, Buggy Drivers, Breakfast and Joey - Asst.Chief Concierge.

The entire team and I certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our resort next year in March.

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

This hotel is stunning!! The views out over the five islands, especially at sunset, are second to none, everything about this hotel is luxurious, and their attention to detail is faultless, but the best thing about this hotel, by far, is their friendly, helpful and fantastic staff, especially Benjamin and the towel man at the beach pool. Whilst I was here I had a medical emergency, the staff were amazing, they called the onsite nurse immediately and looked after me until she came, as soon as they knew I needed to go to hospital, they had a car waiting for me, they made sure the remainder of my stay was comfortable and very enjoyable.
We had champagne cocktails with the hotel manager and his head staff, but it felt like we were talking with old friends, the food in this hotel is delicious, especially the breakfast, which catered for every nationality I can think of, so the variety every day was brilliant, this hotel really values its guests, but it values its staff more, and quite rightly so!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helgaandkev
ICSamui2015, General Manager at InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Dear Helgaandkev,

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome review on the TripAdvisor. We are all thinking of you during this time and hope your recovery is a speedy one.

First of all, I am delighted to read that you had enjoy stay. Our resort is located within the exclusive enclave of Taling Ngam Bay on the unspoilt west coast of the tropical resort island of Koh Samui. Renowned as the best spot on the island for sunsets, the resort is set in a quiet, secluded location and offers inspiring views over the Gulf of Thailand and the Five Islands beyond, thank you so much for your kind appreciation.

Luxury breakfast and food varieties in the restaurants, Management Cocktail have been met your expectation. All of the colleagues are extremely happy to read it especially Benjamin - Resort Assistant Manager and our Pool Attendants.

InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort is located within the exclusive enclave of Taling Ngam Bay on the unspoilt west coast of the tropical resort island of Koh Samui. Renowned as the best spot on the island for sunsets, the resort is set in a quiet, secluded location and offers inspiring views over the Gulf of Thailand and the Five Islands beyond.

My sincere apologies for the unfortunate incidence that you experienced with quality of food at Flames. I take note on your comment, in an attempt to improve our hotel product.

The entire team and I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Best regards,