“Good food and friendly service”
Review of Gold Pan Cafe

Gold Pan Cafe
Ranked #5 of 5 Restaurants in Rock Creek
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 1 August 2015

As a trucker, this place has it all for me. I can get good food with quick and friendly service, bathrooms are clean and there is plenty of parking space on the property. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is travelling alone or with family and friends.

5  Thank Taj T

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

If I wanted East Indian food I would have stayed in the lower mainland! The table over from us received a burger as I was perusing the menu. Very dry, sad looking thing. Couldn't eat a thing on the menu!Had to pass this place by

1  Thank Jamrockinmama
Reviewed 9 July 2015

For years I frequently stopped at this restaurant for breakfast on trips down to the States. Previous owners did a good job. Sadly, the new owners have decided to produce their meals differently and I find the quality has deteriorated dramatically. It starts with the deep fried bacon then moves to the deep fried hash browns and is topped off with mediocre service.

As a person who travels a lot and has sampled breakfasts at a wide variety of places, I would say this is now one of the worst breakfasts I have had. In fact, I couldn't believe a place could deteriorate so quickly so, I went back a second time and had the same lousy food. Avoid!

Reviewed 3 June 2015

I stopped at this restaurant for years ,always liked it - this time i stop at the restaurant and WOW - total fail -- he said the burgers were home made -- but -- the burger was the worlds cheapest brand mystery meat - the kind a dog will walk away from , I'm not kidding and the fries were re-fried !! i nearly broke all my teeth,a fork would not poke a fry,rock hard dehydrated -- the coffee was more than 10x powerful,i needed a full kettle of hot water to down 1 cup - and the meal was small,but with gross taste it was a blessing-i left hungry $12 wasted -- and the bathroom was filthy - when i first drove up i saw no cars in the lot so i got suspicious ,but i was starving so,i walked inside and saw it was people from India new owners - i thought I'd give them some busyness -- bad idea - i was so disappointed and I felt miserable -- stay far away from this place - warn all you're friends

1  Thank scott d
Reviewed 10 May 2015

This place looks so much better with paving that's been done now.I usually stop by new husky gas station on the same property and tried there breakfast this time as well ,really loved it nice and quite place on the way to Vancouver.

2  Thank Louise E