Kettle River RV Park
US$69
US$62
All reviewstruck noisenice campgroundrv parkgolf coursespotstopoverclubhousepullcampsitehighwaysitesokanagantentriverkettledog
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We happened upon this little RV Park whilst on our way to Kelowna. What a beautiful picturesque spot. Lush green lawns, shady trees and the RV sites have full hookup with a nice timber platform to sit on and picnic tables. Super clean with friendly helpful staff.
The showers and washrooms were nearly hotel standard. I've never come across such bright clean amenities before in British Columbia.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

A great place to go camping with your family the people that work there great the campsites nice and clean and welcoming washrooms are clean laundry services available it was our first time here and we are definitely going to be coming back hopefully we'll be able to get a spot

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This RV park is a gem! I was travelling through for work and tented there for about 3 weeks. It's a lovely spot and relatively quiet although I did hear highway noise. But, I was in a tent. The washroom is clean and the showers are divine! And free. Yes, I said free!! That's actually a big deal for me. The washers and dryers are $1.50 per use. The people who own the place live there and are very friendly and accommodating. If I'm working with the same people next year, I will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 18 August 2016

As we drove into Rock Creek heading towards the Kettle River RV Campsite I just felt an overwhelming sense of peace. The campsite itself is clean and pretty, (full hook-ups, a huge green area, bbq's, fire pits and access to the creek), but to top it off the folks that run it were so gentle, sweet and caring ... It was the perfect way to end a busy holiday.

Thank you for the few days we had and for the new friends we made (in the site beside us)!

Lin & Neill ☺️

Room Tip: All the camp sites are perfect!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Have driven by this park a number of times and have always wanted to stay here. Had the opportunity this summer to stay 4 nights in our way home from 2 weeks In the States. Easy check in, they had changed our original site to one that had become available that was better suited to our rig. Was a bit surprised that we ended up facing our neighbors, sites were long so it wasn't a big problem but I would like to have known about the layout first. Our power didn't work when we first arrived but they came and looked after it right away. Friendly people and beautiful grounds, green and clean. Nice river access too. A bit noisy but it was less so at night.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family