“High quality every time!”
Review of Bua Thai

Bua Thai
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Caterham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The only Thai restaurant in Caterham Surrey
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We love the food at Bua Thai and are regular visitors here. Every time the food is of high quality and the service if extremely friendly and efficient. We have eaten here in large parties and as a couple. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Booked here after struggling to get in elsewhere. Nice surprise!! Very lovely food and nice wine too. Lots of choice! We got a combo of different starters, fried delights and peanut sauce; what’s not to like? All our main courses were delicious too, nice noodles! I got a chicken curry type dish, can’t remember exactly now! All were delicious and well enjoyed! The portion size was perfect for me and I finished my meal. I’m a relatively small lady, I think guys might want more than just the meal, but there are lots of amazing sides and starters to sort you out! The decor is nice here and the staff are very helpful. I would definitely come again. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Have eaten here a number of times and it never fails to impress, the whole room is filled with Thai Décor which give a bit of a 70's vibe but it adds to the restaurant I feel.
The food is always delicious here and always piping hot, staff are ever so friendly and will do anything to help you, they even have a takeaway service. I always enjoy eating here.

1  Thank bridgee03
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I have been visiting Bua Thai for over 20 years. The food is always excellent and very consistent, as good today as it was years ago. Good fresh ingredients, well cooked and always very tasty. Service is efficiently formal. Give it a try.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Having lived in Caterham for over 20 years and keep meaning to try this restaurant, on the day we popped in to book a table it was full.
The whole experience was all good the food the service the flavours were excellent on the evening we were there the place was full must tell you something.
We all agreed we will be going back again now we have discovered this place and the taste for thai food.