US$614
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$92
US$60
Hotels.com
Bay Gardens Marina Haven(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$90
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$117
US$103
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$86
Orbitz.com
US$274
US$153
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$238
US$225
Cap Maison(Cap Estate)
onlySaintLucia.com
1,437 results
All reviewsdiamond clubtex mexmartini barfood truckjacuzzi bathteething problemsbuffet restaurantroom keyrooms are amazingsaint luciastayed in buildinggrowing painsmain buffetkids clubsplash padbeautiful resortgourmet marche
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My husband and I decided on the Hideaway Royalton St. Lucia after a lot of searching and reading reviews. Despite some naysayers, we booked this trip for our 20th Anniversary. The trip by bus to the resort is not great for someone who gets carsick, which I did. My fellow travellers were more than gracious and very understanding. But the resort at the end of that trip was well worth the drive. Accommodations: We were in Block 2 of Hideaway and it was lovely, spacious and quiet. Very comfortable bed. Not a lot of storage for your clothing. Nice sized TV with lots of choices. Food: Everything was delicious. We went to the buffet, Steak House, Tex Mex, Zen and Dorado's. Dorado's alone is reason to spend the extra money and stay at Hideaway. It is only for Hideaway guests and it is spectacular for breakfast and dinner. We usually had lunch at the Hideaway bar - the jerk chicken wrap is delicious! The coffee shop has an extensive menu of different coffees and delicious ice cream. The pools are beautiful and clean. The ones away from the beach tend to be quieter. Staff: Everyone was absolutely lovely, always asking if we were enjoying our stay and quick to help if needed. I would not hesitate to book this trip again.

Stayed: October 2017
5  Thank Karin M
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We spent 2 weeks at the Royalton at the end of October and beginning of November. The resort was excellent in every respect. Rooms, food, service, staff, bars and other facilities.

The staff at the resort were especially friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Though I wasn't impressed with the food during my stay, this is a wonderful resort in every other way. I love new hotels and this one was less than a year old. The staff is AMAZING. A few that I'd like to highlight: Sancha at the front desk. She went over and above to make sure my stay was comfortable. When there was a crying baby in the room next to me, she found me another room and had the bellmen move my luggage to the new room. The highlight of my breakfast every day was getting the most amazing smoothie made by Shadaki and she always delivered it with a smile. They assign you a personal concierge when you arrive, who checks with you every day to make sure you have everything you need. Yohan was the BEST. They really take care of you here. Beds were comfortable and the rooms are beautiful. The distance from the airport may prohibit me from returning as I lost the entire last day traveling because i had to leave at 10:30am for the airport and my flight wasn't until 4:15. Distance to the airport with no traffic is about 1 1/2 hours (but there's only one road and there can be lots of traffic going through town) and they tell you that you have to arrive at the airport 3 hours before your flight (which I think is ridiculous considering how small the airport is).

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 758jackie
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Having traveled to many islands, many resorts and many all inclusives the fact of the matter is Royalton Saint Lucia is totally different from any I've been to before. Different is not necessarily a bad thing. Admittedly, most of what I eventually appreciated about this vacation wasn't positively felt until I was back home. One of the biggest thought process adjustments was that this Royalton did not emphasize an over indulgence of food and liquor. Meals and drinks were made with quality and were plentiful enough but not too much. When I was there it was surprising but once home I appreciated the fact that I didn't eat too much or drink too much which made the vacation enjoyable in whole new way. Selections at the main buffet were traditional and there was always a local station with foods that were totally new to me. Totally!! I was introduced to new things everyday. Worry not, all the expected offerings were available too (beef, chicken, fish, salad, pasta, Asian etc). The biggest disappointment was the awful tasting water that they serve throughout the resort including the restaurants. Each time I asked for bottled water in the restaurant or buffet I was told ok no problem but it was never presented. Never!! Fortunately we were staying in the Diamond club and over there you can have all the bottled water you want. Let me run through the other perceived negatives that probably come up in other reviews...beach could be better, all spa treatments are aromatherapy and the long airport transfer. All three made me turn my nose up but I powered through. We had the same airport taxi driver both ways and he was a total bore. Things that balanced out the trip included the non (Caribbean) traditional nightly entertainment. The variation in programming was something worth looking forward too. This was certainly the first time ever on an island that a resort had country music night and jazz music night. Our trip included one child age 11. The kids club/teen hangout was full of engaging entertainment for him. They had planned activities inside and outside. They took the kids to the main buffet for meals.

Overall, relaxing when needed to be and lively when wanted. Guests were from all over the world. That reminds me...pack a international plug adapter because of all the outlets in the room I only found one 110v.

Leave all your expectations at home and go for it :) It'll be a good time.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms face the courtyard and will give you a view of the water and sunset
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank KdVoyage
Reviewed 12 November 2017

we arrived at this hotel it had been opened about 2 weeks beforehand it looked amazing was taken to our room it was good over the 2 weeks we were there my wife suffers from asthma and started to get a bad cough after about 8 days we noticed the mould on the ceiling above the fan, trying to get a drink was an experience constantly running out of bottled water,run out of clean glasses, beer certain spirits no mint no lemons, food in buffet Luke warm unless freshly cooked, blood smeared on a lift door told the staff and the repTrish so they could clean it was still there 4 days later the staff in the buffet were not very good ordered a drink had to wait so long then asked another staff member for a drink then 3 other staff members as they had all disappeared overall could be a great hotel but staff need more training they need to keep in stock a lot more glasses and bottled water complained to Thomson when we got back they are not interested and fob me off all the time

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends