Cap Maison(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
US$493
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$117
US$107
Hotels.com
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$96
Orbitz.com
US$325
US$294
TripAdvisor
Bookit.com
Villa Ocean View(Cap Estate)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,647 results
All reviewsle sportbody holidayspa treatmentstao restaurantpiano barcariblue restaurantwellness centrecommunal tabletai chifitness classescariblue windowsgolf lessonsluxury ocean view roomincluded treatmentssolo travellerpersonal trainingwater sports
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 night stay at the BodyHoliday and look forward to returning!

The activity schedule was amazing (apart from the Sunday cricket not taking place for no apparent reason, much to hubby's annoyance!) - we got involved in watersports, yoga, spinning, tennis, aerobics...- and the food and drink selection and quality was fantastic. All the staff were friendly and the instructors very enthusiastic, and the various little touches like the ice cream bike and bedtime tea were brilliant. The included spa treatments felt a bit formulaic but were generally good and everything seemed well organised (we made all our bookings in advance).

The resort was well maintained and the beach/pool areas clean with good service. Sometimes it was difficult to find a free spot but staff did try to keep an eye on usage to free up space when needed.

The evening entertainment was generally fine although we didn't tend to stay up too late as we had classes to get to the next morning!

In my opinion, the only thing that lets the resort down slightly is the bedrooms - we chose the medium category room and found it slightly worn and also a little cramped - there wasn't much space for our bags and it was difficult to access the wardrobe because it was so close to the bed. Thankfully we didn't spend much time in the room as we were taking advantage of the activities on offer but I can't deny it was a bit disappointing compared to the quality of everything else (and in light of the price).

Still, we wouldn't hesitate to return for some sun, fitness and pampering!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TrufflesSmith
General-Managers1, General Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear TrufflesSmith,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review about your stay at BodyHoliday. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and drink selection, spa treatments at our Wellness Centre and that you found the service supplied by our staff helpful and full of enthusiasm. We also appreciate your feedback in regards to your room and it will be passed to the relevant team.

We hope that you returned home feeling rested and rejuvenated. We loved having you with us, and would be delighted to welcome you back to BodyHoliday sometime soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

This was my first visit to the Body Holiday and although it took me a few days to find my way around this very big resort, I ended up really enjoying my time here. There is so much to do here, the variety of activities is quite overwhelming, and I would say the best thing about this resort. Below I've summarized the pluses and minuses of this resort, in my opinion:

on the plus side:

+ super varied and great activity programme, from water sports to yoga and Pilates, through Caribbean dance fit to tennis, taught by very competent staff;

+ the super varied programme is a great way of discovering new activities and trying out new things, when you do try something out, the staff is supportive and encouraging which is a big bonus;

+ great yoga programme with a lovely teacher who was great at adjusting the class to different levels; loved the yoga sessions on the deck over the ocean;

+ friendly, sociable atmosphere and lovely, the guests generally are all here to have a good time and are very respectful of each other, the staff are very helpful and eager to please;

+ beautiful setting, lovely gardens, very good standard of cleanliness, efficient housekeeping;

+ nice, sandy beach with a clearly marked swimming area; big plus were the floating pods you could swim out to and just relax in;

+ good spa treatments, this is a place where you will be guaranteed a firm massage if you ask for one, the staff are attentive and friendly;

+ nice inviting beauty salon offering manicures, pedicures and more;

+ great Ayurvedic spa area beautifully decorated in a traditional Indian style and excellent treatments (charged extra);

+ on my departure day I loved the hospitality suite which provides a large, clean area with lockers to change and shower in as most international guests fly out in the evening and have to check out of their rooms at 12:00; I really appreciated this feature as I arrived at the airport feeling fresh, despite spending most of the day on the beach;

+ huge breakfast buffet with lots of fresh fruit and tons of options, all well-presented and inviting, omelettes can be ordered directly from the chef;

+ loved the deli open from 10am to 5pm with super healthy food options: salads, sandwiches, wraps and smoothies; quick service and tasty dishes;

on the minus side:

- food: too many buffets, with too many recycled salads;

- if you want to eat healthy you'll need an enormous amount of willpower as there are so many unhealthy temptations, from pizza to traditional afternoon tea with pastries and scones, not to mention the ice-cream "van"...

- too much free-flowing alcohol for a supposed "healthy resort", they even come around offering you Pimm's on the beach as early as 11am... I was a little shocked by that;

- solos have the option of a communal table, however, this is limited to 12 people and almost ever night I was there, there was an overspill of people wanting to join who then were sat on smaller tables, in smaller, awkward groups, not really ideal... the main table should just be bigger and thereby inclusive of all solo guests;

- again for solos the communal table is very formal, need to be there by 7:30pm and sit through a 3-course meal, would be nice to have a more flexible arrangement whereby you could join the table at different times and eat a quick dinner;

- not always easy getting a sun umbrella at the beach, the staff try hard, but often if you come along later all they can offer you is the shade of a coconut tree; clearly the resort could invest in a few more umbrellas;

- the spa treatment rooms have no natural light and feel a bit like a box; given the spectacular ocean views and the beautiful gardens, they could have been designed in such a way as to enable guests to enjoy the views (and the therapists to see some daylight); it put me off having too many treatments;

- lack of wifi in public areas of the resort

All in all this was a great resort, very inviting for solo travellers and I hope to visit again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank Catherine M

Dear Catherine,

Thank you very much for such an informative and great review about your stay at BodyHoliday. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our extensive activities programme, classes with Natascha at the hibiscus deck, food offering, and all the details provided to make your stay more enjoyable such as the wellness centre facilities, hospitality suite, and the service of our attentive staff. We are always striving to improve the experience of our guests, and your feedback is appreciated and will be passed to the relevant teams.

It was a pleasure to have you with us, and we would be delighted to welcome you back to BodyHoliday very soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Body Holiday has been just that, a Body Holiday. It has also been a brain holiday that has helped me wind down. The place is small and I personally love that. The focus has been to place as much near the water as possible so rooms all have views, restaurants and bars are also very close unlike the new all inclusives. Grab any room in the far wing for privacy. I had room 154 and seriously loved it for nearness but still quiet. The massages are great. Here’s my secret, ask for Jacqueline. She is such a kind and gentle soul but with the most mighty of fingers. The head, neck and face massage was so amazing. Drinks are great, food is good in my personal opinion for breakfast and lunch but leaves a bit for dinner. There are great options around. Do see my friend @stluciatravels on instagram. This place is also great for singles. They have loads of people needing a wind down so company is there is you want it. All in all I will be back. A quick thank you to all the front of the house and marketing staff for helping out. Armin and Consuelo much thanks.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
General-Managers1, General Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear alajam,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. We are happy to know that you were able to relax and leave BodyHoliday feeling better and rejuvenated. Thank you for your feedback in regards to the room and the food at our different restaurants. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed it all. We hope to welcome you again to BodyHoliday soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I live in St Lucia and often enjoy a day pass with my husband at the weekend. With our family joining us over the Christmas holiday we knew just where we wanted to go when we were invited to choose somewhere for dinner as a thank you. I want to say a special thank you to Renata and Ronnie in the Cariblue Reaturant and to our servers Angel and her colleague for making our evening that little bit more special.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
General-Managers1, General Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hi SpecialKJ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. It is wonderful to hear that you choose BodyHoliday for day passes to enjoy the weekend full of superb food, land and water activities, and fitness classes! We are also delighted to read that you chose BodyHoliday over the Christmas holiday. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to our staff.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

No buts! LOL. Where can you go and have so much good healthy food. If you want burgers, fries and overweight drunks this place is not for you. Upscale visitors. Great staff. Nice rooms. Always a catamaran available. Nice water. Small resort with maybe 300 guests at any time and enough staff to always be at your calling. Nice to go to a place where most of the people are drinking water during the day instead of cocktails. No yelling, screaming. Even the kids are well behaved. I don’t know anywhere that comes close to this place and neither do the rest of the clientele. Everyone we talk to has been here multiple times, some even stay here for months citing... why would I go anywhere else? Looking forward to our third trip here next New Years. Thanks so much to all the staff for making our holiday fantabulous!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bobkaf
General-Managers1, General Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Hi bobkaf,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. It is great to read what a good time you had staying with us. BodyHoliday is not merely a relaxing or refreshing getaway, but it is designed to leave you entirely renewed. Thank you very much as well for your kind words towards our staff!

We look forward to seeing you next New Years!