“Love their kabobs!”

Forte Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #16 of 38 Restaurants in Ladera Ranch
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: Forte Mediterranean Bistro is inspired by Californian flavors that are prepared using the finest ingredients from local organic farms, and emphasize on fusion and fresh products. Our Mediterranean Cuisine comprises of some appetizing handmade and organic salads, fresh organic juices, flavorful choices of entrees and some indulging yet healthy desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I always get a combination of steak and chicken, yum, and my kids love the Gyros - perfect spot for some middle-eastern deliciousness!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

If you like a box of rice, a lot of rice and 4 pieces of meat than this is the place for you. There are way too many good Mediterranean restaurants in the surrounding cities than waste time on this sub average place.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

This restaurant has the most delicious Mediterranean food I have ever tried in my life. Everything tasted so fresh, food portions are more than enough, and best of all, its organic! Must-tries include the Roasted Peppers Hummus and the Eggplant Tomato!! Service is also lovely and the atmosphere is very relaxing.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We came to this place because we were painting our house and we didn't have access to our kitchen, and we wanted something closeby, quick and healthy.
This place is clean, the food is really good and fresh. We had the spicy chicken kabob with rice and salad and the salmon with rice and grilled veggies, both plates really tasty and cooked to perfection. I also had the ginger lemonade which was really refreshing. The service was really courteous and we totally enjoyed our dinner. Great place for families.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I work just down the street so I come here for lunch at least once a week. Service and food is always great! The Gyros sandwich is the best I have had.