“Great food & atmosphere ”
Review of Enara

Enara
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Yunquera
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Visited with family this friendly restaurant in beautiful setting.The food was excellent,friendly staff.We never miss this restaurant when we are in this are.The food is tasty for a reasonable price..Worth to visit if you want just a tapas or a full lunch/dinner.Will not disappoint you.We ❤️It

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Was staying in Alozania and fancied a dinner out, so i picked Enara from TA and glad i did.
Very pleasant restaurant with nice outside courtyard and light and airy dining room with great views.
Service very good and no complaints about the quality of the food. The puddings were better than normal you sometimes find in Spain.
A little spanish will help but a very friendly and welcoming find. A double thumbs up from me.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

patatas bravas was chips with mayonnaise and spicy ketchup, meetballs came with more chips and chip shop gravy. So sad when all around is amazing fresh food and local delicacies :(

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We stopped at Enara for lunch on our way to Sierra de las Nieves. Lovely courtyard, service was initially a little slow.

I ordered rack of lamb and my husband had the pork tenderloin in sauce. When the lamb arrived it was fried in breadcrumbs, I cut off a bit and essentially spat it back out again, it was all gristle and very nasty. I could have wept because I was actually very hungry. I hunted around but there was lots of breadcrumbs and gristly bits and very little meat.

The lady proprietor came out and questioned what the matter was but my Spanish was just not up to explaining - I had the potatoes and veg and some of my husbands pork (which was delicious) but left the lamb. I had the rice pudding after which was delicious.

When we came to pay I was a bit disappointed to find we were still charged 14 euro for the lamb - I thought she realised it was not good and would not have charged us. Not up to arguing the toss we paid and will never return.

The pork on this occasion was delicious but whatever you do avoid the lamb it was horrible.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017

and that is for a very good reason. My three friends and I dined there for two nights, everything was excellent it certainly didn't disappoint. The lady owner (Inma) and her husband run this restaurant to a very high standard. It was a delight to have a long chat with her after our meal (In Spanish) which was very informative given her knowledge of the area. So Inma and team a huge thank you for everything!! I am just sorry not to have taken any photos of the food which was beautifully presented.

Nick