“Love the Quesadilla”

Cafe 195 and Bistro
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Warrens
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Clean, quick, cheerful, reasonably priced, light menu. Airconditioned, or outside. just got to figure out the access and exit for cars.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Terrible experience, will not be coming back. We organized our saturday to go to Cafe195 for breakfast, I had heard many good things and wanted to take my husband; unfortunately, it was a very disappointing experience. It took the waiter 45 minutes to bring me my coffee (after I had to ask for it)... after waiting for exactly 1 hour for our breakfast my husband politely asked the waiter for our food and he replied quite rude: ´´...working on it¨. We told him we would have to leave without having breakfast as we had waited for so long; he did not seem to care less, we did not receive any kind of apology and with a frown he charged us for the coffee, then kept going. We could have understood if there were problems with the kitchen or they were understaffed, it was the way they handled the situation. We know breakfasts take time to prepare, but customer service is always important.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Very friendly and helpful staff. Food is excellent. I recommend the pizzas. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Went here with my wife, and it was great to see so many Gluten Free options on the menu, the service was great and the berry berry smoothie I had was very tasty.
The flat bread pizzas we had were so tasty to, definitely going again, well worth a visit.

1  Thank Andrew L
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Cafe 195 is a rare find on Barbados - good coffee shop drinks, good, unique food, and good service. Don't expect Starbucks speed, but you do get a nice product. The inside is very clean and modern. We take our visitors here when we are looking for casual brunch. Barbados is not a coffee-drinking island, so we were very happy to find this place. Parking is a bit odd, good luck following all the painted arrows!