“Always awesome!”

Binn Tavern
Cuisines: American, Japanese
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem for sure! The food, service, entertainment and staff will leave you pleasantly comforted! Have enjoyed going there through the years and went to the Thanksgiving buffet last Nov. It was out of this world DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Service is fantastic and the family loves the variety and quality of the food. The make their own pasta and my kids rave about the food pasta, brick oven Pizza, and fried rice

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

well to start, I can't deny I'm "just" a local, but..... I like their food quite a bit. They have 3 or 4 options. An upstairs bar where some food is available, plus music on certain nights. Then there's the main restaurant and it's outside terrace. Finally there's the Japanese steakhouse portion. I have enjoyed each. I can't get over their Wednesday specials.
Staff is also excellent. This is my favorite local spot.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We had 21 friends for lunch... the food was wonderful.. I had the shrimp scampi pizza with a salad and it was great.. I walked around and everyone enjoyed their plates

Reviewed 8 February 2015

We ate upstairs in the lounge area. Its nicely laid out with pool tables in the back, a few high tops and a small bar. Dance floor and stage for nightlife. We ordered a few appetizers and dinner. the apps. were beautifully presented with a flower and appropriate sauces. Unfortunately, the Japanese rice was more like fast food American-Chinese rice and a little crunchy. The stuffed mushrooms were fresh, cooked el dante with cheese melted on top. Also got the shrimp dumplings which were very light and tasty. My husband had the smothered steak tips. They were cooked perfect and covered with onions, mushrooms and peppers. Bartenders are very nice. The place gets busy and some of the 'regulars' are not that polite (and loud). Though there is always the option to eat down stairs. maybe next time we will give that a try.