“Good food”

Golden Corral
Ranked #17 of 24 Restaurants in Walker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Food was great. Lots of variety. Good place to get in and get out of quickly. Buffet was clean and food was fresh. If you are a big eater you will get your money's worth. If not it's kind of pricey. I definitely did not eat $15 worth of food. Only thing not really clean we're the restrooms. Not horrible, just not great. Waiter was nice and attentive.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We went to Golden Corral for Father's Day. The Service was Great, the majority of the hot food, including the steak was too salty to eat. The pork chops however were great as well as some of side dishes and dinner rolls.( I usually done enjoy pork)

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Was clean and service good. Food was fully stocked. Everything I chose was tasty. Went at 3:45 pm so still qualified for the lunch price but at 4:00 they brought out the dinner food. Good deal.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This is a buffet restaurant where you select your drink then pay then select your seat. The buffet is set up with the salad bar on the left leading into soup, then side items, then main dishes, then more side items, then bread, then dessert.

I had meatloaf, bourbon street chicken, steak, pulled pork, mashed potatoes, corn, baked beans, sweet potatoe casserole, red skin potatoes, yeast roll, and lastly cookies n cream ice cream cone. To start everything was very good. The baked beans were really good and the sweet potatoe casserole was easily the best thing I had, I loved it.

The person that takes your used plates also gets you your drink refills so that's nice.

Overall a solid 4 stars. Would I go back? Very much so. I just wish they had one on the south side of town.

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The place is dirty. The presentation of the food isn't good. Clearly food has sat around for hours. Coffee should be labeled "cold coffee". The waitress was nice and worked hard but I feel bad for her. I'm not expecting a 5 star restaurant but I do expect a clean, comfortable place where I feel comfortable eating. I did not and barely touched food. Very disappointed.