“Food is good, service lacking”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #17 of 24 Restaurants in Walker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here while visiting GR on a business trip. Food was very good but my server I didn't see once except for when I sat down. The restaurant was not very busy as it was a Wednesday night. The receipt didn't have the name, address or phone number in it (which I need for reimbursement). I was shocked such a large chain didn't have the name written anywhere on the receipt. I'll be dining elsewhere my next visit.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This continues to be a hidden gem ... too many people stay away just because it is a buffet. Good quality foods, well prepared on site, steaks cooked to order, senior deals, wide selection with very healthy choices available.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Food was great. Lots of variety. Good place to get in and get out of quickly. Buffet was clean and food was fresh. If you are a big eater you will get your money's worth. If not it's kind of pricey. I definitely did not eat $15 worth of food. Only thing not really clean we're the restrooms. Not horrible, just not great. Waiter was nice and attentive.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We went to Golden Corral for Father's Day. The Service was Great, the majority of the hot food, including the steak was too salty to eat. The pork chops however were great as well as some of side dishes and dinner rolls.( I usually done enjoy pork)

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Was clean and service good. Food was fully stocked. Everything I chose was tasty. Went at 3:45 pm so still qualified for the lunch price but at 4:00 they brought out the dinner food. Good deal.