“Fish Friday & Burgers”

Add it.
Lake Michigan Sports Bar
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Walker
Reviewed 28 November 2015

Arrived before 6PM and found many open tables, waitress came quickly for our drink order, so far so good. After pacing our food order we waited and waited maybe 15 minutes, then we 4 of us received our burgers and order of fish while the 5th member waited and waited, when I inquired I was informed it was due to over cooking her burger so another was grilled, however we weren't told until I asked. Interesting that no one else had come in to eat yet it was prime dinner tome? We did enjoy the big screen TV and MSU basketball was on, that is until the staff changed to the hockey pregame, what's up with that? 2.5 stars out of 5, as the fish was greasy and second portion was small.

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

This is the best burger I have had in the area for a long time!
The waitress was very friendly and said the cook takes pride in his work, it shows!
I highly recommend coming here; I know we will be back!

Reviewed 27 June 2015

This is the location the Venue used to be at which had pretty good food. My understanding is that its the same owners. Overall, its your basic bar with about 8 beers on tap and a pretty good overall menu. Burgers, Sandwiches, Mexican, and Pizza for the most part. Very good specials each night based on the specials list with Thursday (the day we were there) having $5 12 inch pizza with 1 topping. I ended up getting that and my wife got a build your own burger. The pizza was very good with just the right toppings and cheese. The burger was good as well and overall we thought the food was pretty solid. I would definitely come back and try out some of the other specials.