“Classic and Excellent”

Price range: US$15 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have always heard about the Dunmore and it was a must eat according to all my friends. My family was not disappointed. The resort was lovely and had a timeless appeal to it. The view of the beach was beautiful. The bar was neat an I could see Hemingway sipping away on a drink there. If you visit Harbour Island, it is a must go.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Food is gorgeous but it is the ambience and people that make this place so special....looks as if it would be a great place to stay next time we visit

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with a large group. Very attentive servers, beautiful location. You walk through a path covered and surrounded by greenery. Dinner was outside in the patio overlooking the ocean.
Food was fantastic. Tuna sashimi, beet salad, lobster ravioli, fresh fish, curry fish. It's pricey but was delicious.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

A lovely setting for dinner. Service excellent and food good.
My hotel, unbeknown to me, had phoned ahead and advised the chef that my wife was vegetarian and had catered for her without even asking which was excellent.
Will always visit when we stay on Harbour Island

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Nice location, but food, service and ambiance of the restaurant left a lot to be desired. We found the food unimpressive and the dining room bright, glaring and a commercial. Would recommend one of the other beachfront hotels.