“Great place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
kimberly...
“Great place”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

My family and I stayed in this house over the weekend. It was 8 of us and we all were very comfortable.It is amazing . The house was clean and exactly what was described/advertised. The 4 bedrooms were clean and very beautiful. The owners were awesome and were very helpful and we were able to communicate if we needed anything .The location is perfect and all in all we were very pleased with our rental.
Would definitely recommend if you need a house in this area .

Trek61557...
“Nice place terrible experience”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

the house was supposed to sleep 8 people there is only one king one queen and a single bed, the 4th room is an office with no bed, we had to buy inflatable mattresses.

the house smell like dog. The fridge, the shelves and all closets were full, we had to place our luggage in the living room, and use the space left in the fridge.

you cant use the garage is full of stuff

we ran one hour late and the owner of the house showed up angry with several contractors that we should've left at 11, and he stayed in his car until we left. terrible host not hospitable at all.

Horrible experience, will never stay here again, and wont recommend it to anyone

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Jul 2018
First, the house sleeps more than eight people comfortably. There is a king bed, a queen bed, a double bed, a couple of air mattresses in the office and a couple of people can sleep comfortably on the sofas downstairs. The reality is that you had more than eight people in the home and I have the outside surveillance video to prove it. Three car loads of people. Of course you had to buy additional air mattresses. Technically I should charge you for the extra people, but I’m not that petty. While I’ll admit that the closets in the master bedroom are pretty full, there is plenty of space on the other closets for personal belongings. We always have some basic condiments and things in the fridge for guest use, which most people appreciate, and there is always space for any food our guests might purchase. Check out is 11 am we have every right to expect you to be gone by then unless you state otherwise. You never once made an attempt to reach out to me and ask for a late check even when I sent you a reminder message the day before. Unless this is your first experience staying out of your house you are well aware there is a check out time and that if you are running late you need to ask for an extension; you don’t just assume it will be okay. Furthermore, you left the house dirtier than other other guest I have ever had in my home and wouldn’t be welcome again in my house again anyway. I was nothing but friendly to you even at the end. I have nothing but amazing five star reviews on other sites, and the truth is that you are just upset because we expected you to check out on time. Rules are in place for a reason, check out is at 11 for a reason. If check in is at 3, and you check out late, how do you expect tyebhiuse to be cleaned in time for the next guest? I’m sure if the guest that had stayed before had decided to stay as long as they wanted, and you couldn’t check in at the right time, you’d be pretty upset. In the future I would highly recommend that you use better communication skills, so that you can avoid these problems.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing