Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Pool
US$103
US$83
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$206
US$169
Midan Hotel Suites, Muscat(Muscat)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
US$58
US$289
US$152
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$95
US$382
US$309
Lana Villa(Muscat)
Hotels.com
All reviewsclose to the airportindian restaurantan airport hotelgreat hotelbusiness tripmodern hotelroom serviceminutes from the airportnice roomrooms are spaciousfantastic stayswimming poolbusiness hotelshort stayhindstraitfacilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good hotel, with an excellent service. Rooms are very quiet. Number of TV stations beats most hotels. Staff very friendly will always take trouble to fix any problems. Really enjoy the Vault bar.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank davidkirkham
Safras J, Front Office Manager at Radisson Collection Hotel, Hormuz Grand Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear davidkirkham

Thank you for taking time to share your encouraging comments. I delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the product and services offered.

Looking forward to welcome you back to the Country and the Hormuz Grand Muscat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love the green surroundings around the pool.The place is magic with the fires.That is why I prefer eating outside.Food wise is satisfactory.The only negative fact is the staff,Very very inattentive to customers'needs and very slow.I noticed though one positive factor in Muscat: the hiring of African personnel.They work well, with extreme kindness and promptness.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cecilia G

Dear Cecilia G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed the green surroundings around the pool and the terrace. I will be sure to address your comments about the attentiveness of the staffs. We always take pride in the quality of the services we offer and regret that we did not meet your expectations.

Please let me know on safras.jaleel@radissoncollection.com on your future travels to the City.

kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hotel is extremely modern with the most up to date facilities. The staff were amazing, especially Yahya & Mohammed. minor issues were dealt with expertly and we felt that the hotel really cared about us.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MohammedBholat

Dear MohammedBholat,

Thank you sharing your wonderful experience you had during your stay with us at the Hormuz Grand, I delighted to learn that minor issues were dealt professionally, I will be sure to share your comments with the team especially to Yahya and Mohammed.

I look forward to welcome you back on your future travels,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing staff, very polite, welcoming and hospitable. I would always recommend this hotel for short trips as well as long stays. Very good location near to the airport and shopping centers. Spa is amazing and all facilities are brand new.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Safras J, Front Office Manager at Radisson Collection Hotel, Hormuz Grand Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mohammed G,

Thank you very much for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. I happy you learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your encouraging comments.

We look forward to welcome you back to the City and Hormuz Grand Muscat, A Radisson Collection Hotel !

Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Less than friendly welcome given my status with Radisson Rewards. We were actually given an upgrade but check in didn’t tell us so left to find lounge etc on our own. I asked about airport transfer and I was told that it starts at 7am so I asked to book a taxi at 5.30 am. Nice room and pool area.
Came down at 5.30am and no taxi despite previously asking to book one. Seems ridiculous to have an airport hotel with no means of getting to the airport. We eventually got a cab at 6.10am leaving a stressful end to our holiday. Taxi was 8 OMR
Would have been better off staying back at the Chedi and paying 10 OMR and had a quicker trip back to airport!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Moomin79
ShafaqueHGM, Manager at Radisson Collection Hotel, Hormuz Grand Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Moomin79,

Thank you for your feedback and time taken to write us this review. I am sorry to hear that your airport shuttle was a challenge to arrange and stressful none the less. Please be rest assured that this information will be passed onto the Front Desk manager who will probe into this further. My sincere apologies once again for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,