US$186
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsevery morningbreathtaking viewsmayaroomsbalconysea
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I stayed at Villa Blaga for a week with friends. I was blown away by the friendly welcome by Maya and her team. Nothing was ever too much trouble for them.

The large bedrooms are bright and clean, all with balconies affording uninterrupted views of the sea and the mountains. All rooms have modern bathrooms, air con and free wifi, with access to a washing washing and a fridge for the use of guests. Breakfast is served on a shaded terrace with breathtaking views and offers choices to please the fussiest guest, with all manner of fruit, cereals, local pastries, cheeses, cold meats etc.

Maya is attentive to her guests and goes out of her way to be helpful. This made this one of the most relaxing holidays I have ever had. I would return to Villa Blaga without hesitation and hope to be able to do so.

Mimice is a beautiful quiet village with a lovely beach and clear, clean seawater and some excellent restaurants. A hidden gem on the Dalmatian Coast.

Room Tip: All rooms are splendid, I saw all of them! All have balconies with stunning views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Malika F
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Last year my then fiance and I stayed with Maya and her family and had such a wonderful time, we returned this year to get married! With Maya's help, we had a simple but perfect ceremony on the terrace overlooking the sea, followed by a meal and party provided by our hosts. It was the most romantic, special day we could have wished for. Our wedding party stayed with us for a week and in that time we enjoyed superb comfort, excellent cleanliness, fine facilities, breathtaking views and the most gorgeous breakfasts every morning. Our hosts went out of their way to make every little detail wonderful for our entire stay - they even made a special soup for my son when he wasn't well. If you visit Villa Blaga, this magical place and its people will stay in your heart forever.

Room Tip: All rooms have the most beautiful view overlooking the sea and the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank claudiaberman
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Maya and her team could not have made us feel more welcome nor done anymore to make our stay special and very memorable. My fiancé celebrated his 50th while we were there and not only did they make him a cake, Maya organised a trip on a yacht for me to surprise him with. The view from our room was breathtaking, the breakfasts delicious and the accommodation spotless and comfortable. We hope to return next year.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank claudiaberman
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

- clean rooms
- very friendly owners
- good breakfasts with a super look every morning on the sea and the town.
- great rooms with new modern bathrooms
- all rooms have excellent sea view
- all b&b rooms have a balcony

it has the best location in mimice to stay in.

very easy to find, but a little small parking place.

overall:

mimice is a great quiet place for young people or young families,
its bettween omiš and makarska towns.

if you choose to go to mimice you will notice that is not like any other place, it almost 99% younger people and families with their children.

the water is very clean - perfect for water diving and the beach is great

you have more than enought caffe bars to go and two excellent restaurants.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple