Returned to this fabulous resort a year later and our concerns of separation from the Radison group were unfounded. The hotel standards are just as good, great service, clean rooms, breathtaking vistas and splendid spa and sport facilities. The day beds on the beach were a welcome addition.
World class conference facilities and good variety of food. Daily shuttle buses to the old town were around 80 kuna one way. Thankfully were upgraded to a room on the 5th floor with much better views of the Adriatic Sea and surrounding islands.
October is a great time to visit, quiet season with wonderful weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera