“Percorso Olistico e di Benessere”

Centro Benessere Spa Il Lago Delle Sorgenti
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I was there beginning of July with a friend as gifts for my 50th birthday. What an experience! We spent there the whole afternoon, the staff was kind and very professional and i really enjoyed. Best part for me the "Gong Shower" and the massage.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I found ourselves with a free afternoon on an unusual rainy day. As it was a town "holiday " it was €48 instead of €41, a little pricey.
We have never done anything like this s it was interesting . There were secure lockers and lovely robes and little flip-flop sandals.
We were given instructions rapidly and told to pace ourselves. Took a few minutes to get our bearings as there are several kinds of pools and relaxation rooms.
Everything was super clean, admission was limited so nothing felt crowded.
The negatives: robes did become waterlogged and uncomfortable after coming out of the pool a couple of times-I wanted to try them all. The instructions given at the beginning were too many to fast; signs for different "treatments " could be better marked.
That said, glad I tried it all (even the "gong massage)!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Frustrating. Not relaxing. They double-booked us for 2 services (massage and planet gong in the gong lounge) which means we paid for services we did not receive. They did not reimburse us. The 12-step protocol that you use to guide you through the spa did not match the signs on the wall leading to next "step" (ex: spa tub or sauna/steam room), which was confusing and frustrating. Will not return and do not recommend.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We did the 12 steps 4 hour program and enjoyed every moment. The spa is well organised and laid out to ensure it doesn't feel too overcrowded because it is popular and does get busy. The highlight for us was the Tibetan gong and bells.There are refreshments available all the time, Highly recommend a relaxing visit to this spa!

1  Thank clariecjt
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I love going to spas! I wanted to go to an Italian Spa ... and so we did. Lago Delle Sorgenti really should do a little research on the "spa" experience. This facility failed at every step. I don't want to go into all the details ... but it was all very disappointing. From coming in the front door ... to going out the front door.

I would not recommend ... maybe it is the only spa in northern italy ... maybe people should just go up to switzerland. If you don't have any expectations for a "spa" experience then you might enjoy it. If you do, then you will only enjoy the Volcano delle Sorgenti. It is the only thing that gives this property a three. And it is not even done that well.

Everything that is promised here will NOT be delivered.

OHHHH... the last thing. You pay 50euros to go to a spa for 3-4 hours and I asked for a dry towel because mine was soaking wet... and they said there would be an charge of 2.50euros. WHAT? it is a spa ... there is water everywhere...

1  Thank Darci P