US$106
Alla Cascina Baresane(Alba)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$76
US$67
US$72
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$106
US$103
Orbitz.com
Agriturismo da Mamma(Alba)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$83
  • Free Internet
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$135
US$192
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I had a two night stay here in November 2016, during the international white truffle festival for which Alba is renowned. Every hotel in town was rammed and four of us were scattered in four different hotels. I knew that I would be arriving late, perhaps as late as midnight, and had called the B&B to let the owner know. Unfortunately we left late from our previous destination and the taxi driver, despite satnav, somehow conspired to get lost, and the time got later, and later, and later. Eventually we rolled up to the shuttered property on 02:10 in the morning, and with my last gasp of phone battery I phoned Casa Bona. Anticipating a night on the pavement, I was delighted that the owner answered, said that he had been expecting me and duly opened up, smiled and ushered me to my room and actually apologised to me for my lengthy journey rather than, as I was expecting, to either just bolt the door and leave me outside or at least scream at me for being over two hours late and keeping him up. By comparison, one of my companions was flatly refused entry at their hotel for being late (but much less so than me) and ended up spending the night on the floor of a friend.

The room itself was spacious, with a bedroom and separate lounge and kitchen. The bed was comfortable and the lighting good, with plenty of wardrobe space and ample electrical sockets for recharging phones etc. The owner proved to be just as hospitable throughout my stay, and the overall visit was fine. The property is located on the little ring road that goes around the old town, less than a ten minute walk to the Duomo. Could things be better? Well, the wifi could be faster and the shower larger, but this is a bed and breakfast and not a luxury hotel, and you have the compensation that the owner is the kindest man in the world.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andy Hayler
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Our only complaint is that the host spoke little English. He did make up for it though by being most gracious and helpful. The premises were very up to date and clean. It is a little out of the way from the tourist area which is both good and bad. Quiet at night, but a little bit of a walk to get to restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016

If you're headed to Alba, give this place a try. Newly renovated, the room was large with a deck just outside for the morning espresso, and a full (and very well stocked) kitchen that's bigger than my place in Paris. It doesn't get better, and you can walk to the center of town in no time.

The cherry on top is the owner, Massimo. He was the coolest guy, bringing us cakes and melons to munch on. He was also a big help with transportation. We didn't have a car and needed to get to Barolo. He was on the phone to his pal Aldo Moraglio, who has a car service, and we were set with a firm time and price. Aldo was there the next day at the promised time and we were on our way. Sweet guy and a good service that we wouldn't have found without Massimo's help.

A great place to stay in Alba.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Berry S
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night, and arrived in the afternoon. The owner was extremely welcoming and nice. Parking is great, right outside of the building. The room was excellent: good size, clean, good air-conditioning, with a small kitchen and fridge. A short walk(5-7 min.) to the old town with restaurants and cafes. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Alba!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

A super friendly and lovely B & B, just a short distance from the center of Alba. The room was extremely comfortable. Breakfast is solid, self-service in fridge. Owners were extremely nice. Wifi serviceable though not ideal. Overall, great place in Alba.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family