Hotel Pennile
Palazzo Guiderocchi(Ascoli Piceno)
US$98
US$95
  • Breakfast included
B&B Palazzo Migliani(Ascoli Piceno)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Di Sabatino Resort(Ascoli Piceno)
US$105
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Luxury B&B '700(Ascoli Piceno)
US$94
US$75
Il Battistero(Ascoli Piceno)
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Il Giardino Segreto(Ascoli Piceno)
US$91
B&B L'Usignolo(Ascoli Piceno)
US$62
  • Free Internet
B&B Piazza Del Popolo(Ascoli Piceno)
  • Breakfast included
B&B Terra di Mezzo(Ascoli Piceno)(Great Value!)
Chartaria(Ascoli Piceno)
All reviewsmarcoapwificarparking
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Great hotel with an extraordinary value for money and courtesy! I had to book to Pennile last second given that a previous reservation to another hotel didn't go through. It was among the most affordable hotels in town and I just booked a room with no big expectations. They have been extremely kind and responsive. The room was big (I'm no longer used to big rooms in hotels!), super clean, with A/C (not always the case for hotels in Italy) and with a nice private balcony.
If I understood correctly the hotel remains a family business and I think it is what makes the difference in terms of service, kindness and courtesy. The staff at the reception was indeed very helpful. Totally recommended.
Additional note: there's a nice terrace for drinks and chat at the entrance and a pizzeria&restaurant next to it ("Mister OK") which is open late hours and has good food. Very convenient arrangement!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Marco_Ciucci, Direttore at Hotel Pennile, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Dear David, thank you for choosing our hotel and for your wonderful review.

For me and for all the staff, try to meet and exceed in the best way possible the various needs of our guests, is not only the essence of our job, but also a sincere pleasure.

We hope to see you again in our hotel!

Best Regards - Marco Ciucci

Reviewed 31 May 2016

First the plus points,the staff could not have been more helpful and cheerful,the bed was VERY comfortable, the room was very clean as was the bathroom, every room had a balcony, breakfast was fine.Minus points, the area was a bit scruffy but the number negative point was that there is a school of dance on, I think the first floor which played VERY loud (unable to hear the TV) until 22:00 each night we stayed, the management said that there was nothing that they could do. For this reason alone would not return which is a shame because I liked the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms have a balcony,Room 10 did not catch the sun,but in 30C heat that's no bad thing
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This is a comfortable hotel among some green not far from the center. It has convenient free parking and HiFi. The staff is polite, the breakfast good. It is a good value. We would certainly go back to it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Giorgio I
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I have had the luck that my work took me back to Ascoli Piceno for a second time in the last 3.5 months. I did not hesitate to make another reservation with this hotel for this end of January thru the first week of February stay and I am very happy I did. Marco and his family are very welcoming and professional. The hotel is very clean and inviting. I found returning every night after work a safe haven. As I had previously experienced, my room was always immaculate and fitted well with a desk I used at the end of each day to work on my laptop. The WiFi was strong, fast and consistent. The bed comfortable, linens clean, many pillows to choose from, bath room also very clean and supplied with hair shampoo/body gels, soaps, shoe shine, shower cap for hair, high quality towels and warming towel rack which was a comfort. Two other features I enjoyed were the patio off the room and the community living area in the lobby. My work week also included two weekend stays, so it was nice to have that sitting area in the lobby, which included comfortable leather sofas and table/chairs, both of which I sat at for computer work and moments to unwind while reading my book. I looked forward to the breakfasts every morning with my Earl Grey hot tea, croissants, rolls, yogurt and juice.
Grazie mille to Marco and everyone who treated me like family and was my home away from home a second time. I feel lucky to have spent 17 night now at Hotel Pennile! See you again soon, I hope! With heartfelt appreciation, CR

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Hotel Pennile is a small hotel in Ascoli, but it is a very pleasant place. It is a bit over the town and it has a nice view. The hotel is near to both to the old town and new settlement. But only thing

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel