Nettuno Hotel(Bardolino)
US$209
US$201
Hotel San Pietro(Bardolino)
US$228
Hotel Caesius Thermae & Spa Resort(Bardolino)
US$272
  • Breakfast included
Sportsman Hotel(Bardolino)
US$260
US$251
  • Pool
Hotel du Lac et Bellevue(Bardolino)
US$214
US$218
Hotel al Sole(Bardolino)
US$135
Color Hotel(Bardolino)
US$261
Hotel Villa Letizia(Bardolino)(Great Value!)
US$205
  • Beachfront
US$114
All reviewsrooftop barprivate poolwashing up liquidmain poolfamily pooladditional cleaningself catering apartmentlake gardasofa bedminute walkseparate showeradult poolkitchen areatable chairsgreat apartmentfantastic holidaymain building
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Arrived dripping wet from a thunderstorm. The lady in reception could clearly see this and one would have thought we would have been offered a towel to dry ourselves but no. Our luggage was wet and she asked if we had driven (don't know if anyone drives around with the roof down in a thunderstorm) anyway rant over. The room was fantastic and glad I cancelled the room I had originally booked with the private pool given the sudden turn in weather I'm glad I cancelled it. Breakfast is plentiful and the staff here are very professional. A very good breakfast indeed. One negative is the staff who drive people to their rooms on check in. The two members of staff drive very quickly. One day the guy just about avoided an elderly couple strolling, a car coming down the hill and he decided to pull out in front of it making the driver slam his breaks. Another night one of the other drivers was reversing and nearly ran both myself and my wife over. I think they need to be taught how to drive. We booked an anti stress massage about 4 days prior. When we got there the Lady said it was for one person even though we had stated at the time of booking that we wanted a joint couples massage. After a bit of a discussion, they agreed to the joint massage. The massage itself was great but when it came to the payment, the sign clearly stated that this can be paid by credit card. The lady was adamant that this was not a credit card and reception give some guests a data card which sounds ridiculous. Why would they only give some members this so called card? Also they did not allow this to be added to the room which I find incredibly ridiculous given that when we checked in the receptionist said we could. It meant me rushing out after having an anti stress massage in the pouring rain (there were thunderstorms that day) to my room and rushing back before the masseuse went home. Welcome back stress. In regards to location, yes its about a 10 minute walk from the lake however I prefer this as you get amazing views from breakfast and it is away from the noise you get from staying closer to the center. I do have to give a big thumbs up to the two cleaning ladies we had. They were very cheerful, extremely professional, and gave us chocolates. Would I stay here again if in bardolino? Yes but hopefully a few things would have improved before then

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank taj s
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic,full stop.This was our third time staying in Hotel Germano,each stay was in a different type of suite,first suite had a semi-private pool(not heated)perfect for a quick dip but honestly not worth the extra €€€,2nd stay was in a ground floor garden suite,perfect for a family with toddlers,hotel provided everything we needed cot,extra blankets,towels etc.On our 3rd stay we opted for a suite with a kitchen as having our 2yo son with us we needed the extra area to prep his meals,not only a kitchen but a separate living room!will opt for this option from now on,quiet,safe for my son and extremely comfortable.I could talk about all the other amenities at the hotel but I'm sure you got the gist of it from other reviews but make sure to have at least one night where you chill out in your suite with a bottle of wine and some of the fantastic pizzas from the restaurant.
Really relaxing place to be.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Douglashill16
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my parents in October and we lived the hotel. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are nice, spacious and clean. We had welcome fruit basket which was a nice touch. The breakfast was excellent and had a wide selection plus there were excellent views from where it was served. We had dinner their one night and were pleasantly surprised by the food. Generally hotel food is not the best but that is not the case at this hotel.

I will add that when I booked the room I had read a review that said you had to count all the items in the room which almost made me not book this hotel. Luckily we did not have to do this. The room just had the kitchen area locked since we did not request one.

Lastly, I am in a wheelchair and the hotel is fully accessible and easy to get around but I will note that there is one huge hill to get from the street to the hotel and I needed help getting up this hill every time we would come back from the city center.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Stayed here for 4nights lovely accomadation we booked a room with our own pool even though it was too cold to use it very tastefully decorated I have never seen a place with really beautiful decorated toilets in the main building very clean environment and all staff are brilliant

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank carolestrawson
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Really nice hotel - we will definitely go back. We had a suite with a private pool and even though it was too cold to use the pool it was wonderful to sit outside on the patio by the pool.
The breakfast was good with both hot and cold dishes and we had dinner in the restaurant as well - this was also very good.
The staff in the reception was serviceminded and they helped us to make a reservation for dinner at a restaurant.
The only annoying thing is that there are many german tourists so everyone at the hotel speaks german to you.
The park surrounding the hotel is wonderful and offers great views of the lake.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple