I was in Verona for a trade show and decided to stay at Antony Palace.
1) the hotel is a bit further form Verona than you might believe, although the hotel provided transportation to and from the event it still feels far away
2) The hotel is located in an area where there's basically nothing to do within a walking distance, except for one or two restaurants
3) The hotel is nice, it feels clean and standard rooms have decent space, al though they feel a bit old and lack a bit of maintenance. Bathrooms are clean
4) The staff is friendly and willing to help solve any situation
5) Maybe it was because it was a trade show week, but price/quality I perceived the hotel expensive.More