“Real pizza in Italy!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Good value and beautifully thin pizza base. All four of us had pizza. If I was there again I would order a side dish of grilled veg as there was no veg on my fruit del mer pizza.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

On a quiet thursday evening we had a simple good dunner. Sitting in the back of this restaurant we had truffle pasta and escaloppes. All deserts € 4,--. Total with wine 60,-- incl mixed salad. Good!

Reviewed 8 August 2015

We at here while in Bordighera - the spaghetti vongole was excellent, the deep fried calamari perfect, the wine excellent at 2.50 euro a glass (and a large pour). Staff were attentive and helpful. Great place to eat when you are in Bordighera.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Both our visits here were very enjoyable. Great food - both the pasta and the pizza - servings extremely generous, well-cooked and promptly presented. On our first visit we both had pasta first course and then swordfish steaks and were presented with accompanying servings of warm flatbread. Both home-made and shop-bought desserts. The friendly staff were eager to please and a decent bottle of Pinot rounded off two relaxed and pleasant evenings.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed 4 September 2014

I have been here several times during my holidays in August '14. I have to say that this is for me the best pizza's place in town, but more important all the other dishes are even better. The fish food is very well prepared, cheap and always fresh...
Just to give you my favourite suggestion.. the Tuna steak, they serve it in good quantity 8considering the average for ita restaurant) and the taste is simply amazing... absolutely to try!
Concerning the service, the resytaurant is managed by a family of locals, very kind and attentive to every client's need... quality/price rate are very good.

Absolutely to try.. either for informal or more classic dinner...