US$207
Das Majestic(Riscone)
US$278
US$243
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

US$222
US$159
US$155
Travelocity
US$148
Hotel Heinz(Riscone)
US$121
Garni Hotel Clara(Riscone)(Great Value!)
US$121
B&B.it
All reviewsdays skiingenjoyed our staybruneckpoolsauna
Reviewed 12 April 2017

The hotel is really amazing! Clean, the family running it is really nice and always ready to help guests. The restaurant is really outstanding, one of the best I have ever been in the area!
Amazing for both families and couples!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017

A wonderful family run hotel with friendly staff and fantastic amenities. Our room was superb with many modern features and was very stylish. The pool (both indoor and outside) was a very relaxing way to unwind from our days skiing. The breakfast was exceptional and we also enjoyed a stunning evening meal. A big thank you to all the staff who made our stay so memorable, I cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It has recently reopened after a very impressive makeover were additional rooms and a pool were added. It was so lovely after a days skiing to dip in the pool it even has an outdoor pool.

Our family room in the newer part of the hotel was beautiful....very stylish, large, I can't fault it. I have stayed in the older part of the hotel on a previous trip and it was lovely too.

The food was excellent, we ate at their restaurant most evenings as the half-board offer was very reasonable. The breakfast is delicious....not to be missed.

The staff were the highlight, friendly & attentive, always at hand with help & advice.

We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Very clean, very professional teem, the food in the resturant is the best we had around the area, wonderfull!!!
we enjoyed every minute!
ממליצים בחום!
צוות מקסים, המלצות מעולות לטיולים באזור, אוכל מעולה במסעדה, גינה מהממת, שירות מצויין!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stopped here for business at the end of May 2014. The hotel is very 'Alpine' looking and the people that run the hotel are very friendly. I was given a single room with quite a small bed - I'm tall, but the balcony and view more than made up for it, waking up to the view of the surrounding mountains and town put me in a good mood for work each day!
There was unfortunately no in room WIFI, only in public areas, this was a bit of a pain for me to keep in touch with people back home, but I paid to have a hard wire lead so I could get access to my laptop in my room so at least I could do some work.
Breakfast had lots of variety and was plentiful, I only ate at the hotel in the evening once but that was exquisite, I wish I had more meals there! The restaurant is closed on a Sunday unfortunately, but the owner directed me to a Pizzeria a few seconds walk away which was delicious.
I will definitely be coming back to Hotel Langgenhof on my next trip to beautiful Bruneck.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business