All reviewsnumber busbig supermarketsuperior roomair conditioningtouristbase
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I don't have time to write about how bad the experience was, I just want their rating to go down (to reality), so others don't make the mistake I made and go there.
The walls are all dirty, rooms small, the worst part are the paper thin walls that you can have full conversations with your neighbour through.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank monicaacinom
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Stayed there with friends. Free internet, clean rooms, nice breakfast and good service. Everything was good except - audibility!! I even heard how snoring my best friend in next room, like they were in the same room with us. Unbelievable. I came down and ask if they can give us rooms with better walls, they said that all rooms are the same. Because it was our friends in the next room we had no problems (we were laughing) , but better ask them about that before you book. I can even recommend this hotel if they changed walls.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet rooms (if available)
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2012

The air conditioning was terrible, the vents were so mucked up with crud I won't be surprised to hear that this hotel catches on fire one day and the breakfast staff was ignorant and rude. Save your money and sleep in a dump, it'd be cleaner and safer.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Wayne W
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Very good value for money. We paid 57Euro for 2 adults and children . It is recommended for travelers with car, parking is free and can go to the city center by bus number 2. Bus stops across the street, comes to 20-25 minutes and go to the center in 45 minutes. We bought "Firenze card" that offers museums and free transportation throughout the city for an adult and a child for three days. Near the hotel there are several supermarkets, including Carrefour. It is a hotel which accommodated many groups with coach.Camera is good, quiet, clean but small for 3 people. Breakfast is sufficient as 4-star hotel more expensive.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vdaniel68
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Stayed at this hotel as part of a Trafalgar Tour. This is a basic tourist grade hotel that met our requirements. The hotel needs to be painted. Pool area is okay. Meals were fine. Beware on group tours the set main course is pork only. You can request for a veg meal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family