All reviews number bus big supermarket superior room air conditioning tourist base
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I only stayed one night . It's a large hotel with a high number of guests.
Rooms are okay, small and you can hear whatevers going on next door! The breakfast is fairly average.
I wouldn't want to stay here a whole week!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I stayed here for one night with my travel group. That's awful that bath towel was used and dirty. Food was not flesh at all in the breakfast. The room and bed were so dirty that some of our mates got itchy skin that we believed were stung by fleas. Never ever stay at this hotel anymore.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Great hotel for business trip. I've spend two night's with breakfast. Breakfast was very good. Free parking near hotel. Wi-Fi should be better. Typical "motel". Great price to stay for a couple of days. Nothing more.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I dunno how this is listed as 4 star hotel. Avoid if you can. Pros were good breakfast, easy to catch bus to city center, and decent size room. Cons were poor wifi in room, unfriendly customer service, and dirty pool.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights with a friend and we received an unfriendly welcome from the reception staff who didn't not give us any information about the hotel and buses, instead we had to find this out for ourselves. One of the day's my friend was ill and the hotel staff were very unhelpful when we asked for some hot water to make tea as there was no kettle in the room. The hotel is extremely far away from the city centre which was a hassle taking an hour and a half bus journey every day, reducing our time to see the city. The swimming pool looked quite dirty at the bottom so we didn't use it. On the last day we requested a wake up call for 7.15am to catch the bus early to get to our next destination, however we did not even receive one at all. Luckily we set alarms on our phones or we would have missed the bus completely, when we confronted the reception staff no apology was offered whatsoever. However, the room was very clean with wifi and air conditioning and the breakfast selection was quite good. Overall we would not stay here again as there were too many problems.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends