“Excellent food with an incredible view! ”
Review of Ristorante Koala

Ristorante Koala
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Capoliveri
Price range: US$25 - US$62
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Koala is Open all year round!
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Finally a restaurant on Elba where you feel welcomed. When we arrived the team staff was so nice and friendly to us. I was really impressed by the view and the food was just amazing and really delicious. We will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Good food. Supernice environment. Great views. Very friendly and attentive staff!
Highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Great food and wine in a beautiful garden. Welcoming hosts and outstanding views to The Valley. Wonderful place to enjoy the evening appetitive that starts a gourmet dinner

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The restaurant is on the side of a hill, with a every nice view of the valley. Most of the tables are in a spacious veranda, assuring the view to every table. Environment is pretty refined, without being "snob".The staff is very kind and professional.
About dishes, starter was really very good (branzino in carpione and fried mussles are the best); first dish (we tried pasta with fish of the day) and main dish (we tried frittura and palamita), were good but not extra-ordinary. As dessert, cialda with strawberries, mascarpone and panna, really appealing.
Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is good. The location is very good. The owner and the waiters are extremely kind and professional. The food is very good. So why 3 stars only? Well, the reason is that I wanted to have grilled fish (we were in July, in a Mediterranean island...) but they were out of grilled fish!!! And they were short of beer. Little disappointing.
Anyhow, the food I had (fritto misto!) was of very good quality. Most probably it was only an unlucky evening, so I would in any case recommend it.

1  Thank Nanni B
MCensi, Proprietario at Ristorante Koala, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Dear Nanni B,
Thanks for your review. I think there was a misunderstanding; I don't remember a night when I was out of grilled fish or out of beer. I hope to see you again in our restaurant, you will be able to try our grilled fish and Elba's craft beer !
Best Regards