All reviews beautiful place dirt road every direction great wine wine tasting lorenzo portico toaster countryside apartment property heart agriturismo pool grounds rocca views
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Enjoy silence and chianti whine
For me and my wife it is a this place of silence and nature.
There are not a lot of people and you can enjoy each other without being disturbed
The fantastic part is also that the family creates one this old gladiator land one of the fines whine’s
And I regret always that I don’t take enough whine to my home because every time I open bottle I am in Rocca di cispiano

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marcroes
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Traveled in 2015 for our anniversary. Great location can get anywhere in Tuscany, very friendly and helpful. The wine was GREAT! We went in the fall and the weather was spectacular. We can't wait to return.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Nice accommodation with beautiful nature around, we could admire beautiful natural scenery enjoying relax & comfort of private pool.
Very nice garden, it was obvious that host looks after it at daily basis :)
I can only recommend this beautiful vila, it was really perfect chose to stay here. It breathes of real Tuscan atmosphere.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We had a fantastic holiday, met nice families and the pool was superb. The sunset is amazing, and the food is fabulous. We had the separate house, but the apartments were also very beautiful and characteristic. The kitchen equipment could be better.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We spent a week here in one of the maisonettes-big double room, kitchen/open plan dining & bathroom. Simple, v.well looked after, beautiful setting, big pool overlooking the vines and very welcoming hosts.

Room Tip: All the rooms / maisonettes are lovely; rustic, clean, authentic and well kept.
Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple