“Good Pizza and Seafood”

Ranked #16 of 177 Restaurants in Cattolica
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We had pizza and a seadfood dish that I can't remember the name of but we were both delighted of the food. Despite it was very crowded the waiters kept up coming and ask us if everything was alright which was suprising when we saw how busy they were. Impressive.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We went to this family friendly restaurant after recommendations from my wife's relatives. We didn't have any real expectations since our previous dinner plans was ruined by a crying baby,
we went on holiday with our 1,5 year old son.

The service was excellent and the staff was polite even though our son was a bit grumpy.
We ordered seafood risotto which was really delicious. Did even make the little grumpy son happy, he almost cleaned half a portion by himself.

A nice dinner experience for the whole family.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Very quick attention with very neat and nice waiters and waitresses.
Lovely pizza and salad as side dish and great coffee.
Not a negative aspect, just hot in the summer (as expected)

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I waited several minutes to someone even notice me on my arrival but that did not happen. I found myself to a table but still nothing happened. It was Friday night and the place was not fully booked although crowded and several waiters were standing close to me. It was the first time I tried to go to this restaurant but definitely the last time. If I'm treated with ignorance as a tourist, then this place deserves zero respect. And as comparison, I went to a competitor's place which was equally crowded and was immediately welcomed and served.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

We went to this pizzeria on the last night and it was a really nice and relaxed atmosphere. The menu was really diverse and the staff were really friendly. The food was really good as well. We both had pizzas that were very big and very cheap as well (no more than 9 euros). We ordered a big bootle of pinot grigio that wasn't more than 12 euros. This is a really good place and definitely worth checking out. It's a little out of the way from the centre of Cattolica, but that's only about a 5-10 minute walk really. I would definitely recommend.