“Such an amazing and unique place!”
Review of Hotel Fenix

Hotel Fenix
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I spent there a week and I was completely satisfied with my short holiday!!
Everybody there in the staff was so professional and nice with me. The food is amazing and of course, also the location is perfect.
In fact, the hotel has a unique position, directly in front of the sea, with a big well organized and equipped beach (big umbrella, beach chairs) outdoor showers and nice heated swimming pool with solarium and tanning beds.
The hotel has a big parking place, big public spaces (the hall, bar and dining room) and a nice terrace facing the sea.
The rooms are quiet, comfortable and everyone with a small terrace. Wi fi everywhere, pets are welcome.
I was so happy to have discovered such an amazing place close to the sea, to the laguna, to nature and also close to Venice and Jesolo.
I definitely love this hotel!

Room Tip: The rooms in front of the sea have the best view!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The best feature of this hotel is really the location: practically on the beach. You have breakfast or dinner on a terrace in front of the see. You can smell the see and relax. The service is very good, the personnel is extremely friendly and always ready to help you. I surely enjoyed my stay there, and I am sure I will go back. The room was nice, but unfortunately our quadruple room was without the terrace; it may be a problem with longer stays, but not if you spend there just a weekend, as I did with my family. You have also, naturally, access to the beach and you can use "ombrellone" and "lettino". If you do not like the sea (but then is unclear why you should go there) you can enjoy the swimming pool... we didn't; the beach and the sea was far more enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Francesco R
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I visited with my wife from 1st August till 3rd August 2016 at this hotel at CAVALLINO and we really enjoyed the stay in Room No.110 ( Ocean View ). The breakfast was excellent and the staffs are really helpful and courteous. Swimming pool & beach maintenance person was really flexible and carrying a big smile on his face always ( including all the staffs ) I am really happy we found this hotel which made our stay very pleasant and comfortable. We totally enjoyed our stay in this hotel and we 100% recommend this hotel to have a perfect and enjoyable stay........

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
HotelFenixVe, Responsabile reception at Hotel Fenix, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Mr. Udayakumar2014,
we are very happy, that you and your wife did enjoy your stay in our hotel.
Thank you so much for your fantastic review.We are working for our guests and that their will be satisfied.Writing your fantiastic review you are confirming that we have success in our intent. We hope to welcome you again .
Best regards
Patrizia

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I am 7 months pregnant and spent 4 days here. There really aren't that many hotels around as Cavallino is more of a camping/camper town. The buffet breakfast is included in the price. You have options such as fruit, eggs, meat, bread, pastries, yogurt, cereals, etc. The beach out front of the hotel is clear water! In addition there is a little bar on the beach to order food, drinks and snacks throughout the day. The hotel also offers guest free lounge chairs and umbrellas that are already on the beach, which makes life so much easier!! The pool was super refreshing after a dip in the sea. If you want to eat at a restaurant it was about a 5-10 minute drive to the city center or 20 minute walk to the nearest pizza shop!

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are so beautiful! I think you can see the sea from most rooms though :)
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank LaurTret

Dear Mrs. Laur Tret,
thank you so lot for your positive review.We are very glad about your contentment.
We try with our work to gratify our guests. We hope to welcome you again.
Best regards
Patrizia

Reviewed 4 September 2010

I had booked the Hotel Fenix for a short 3-day stay in Cavallino for holidays. The service was very friendly, the room service was perfect and the dinner in the evening was delicious. Exept the very dry, typical italian rolls at breakfast was everything brilliant. The price-performance ratio is very good. I can recommend the hotel with a good conscience. I think we will come back one day.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family