Maree Hotel(Cesenatico)
Hotel Trieste(Cesenatico)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Hotel Villa Tina(Cesenatico)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2016

This hotel is just perfect. Everything has been designed very tastefully, the rooms are comfortable and the staff is really friendly. The wife of the owner owns a restaurant at the harbour of Cesenatico (Il Bragozzo) and if you have diner there, the owner Franco takes you to the restaurant and picks you up again at the end of the evening. The beach is across the street (Bahama Village is a really nice place) and you can rent the beds and umbrella (very reasonable prices) via the hotel. The breakfast is very good as well.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Manon066
Vistamare2016, Proprietario at Hotel Vista Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Guest,
Thanks for choosing us for your journey in Cesenatico and the time devoted to your review. I’m going to share your comments with my team because it will be very pleased to hear about your good impression of the hotel. I hope to welcome you back to Hotel Vista Mare Cesenatico soon and in the meantime I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Nice hotel, with good service, just by the beach. Free bikerentals with babyseat. Nice food as well, the breakfast a little to sweet but thats how it is in italy :-). Small parkingspace behind the hotel. Obs stairs up to the reception, the elevators entrance is from the parkingplace.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Vistamare2016, Proprietario at Hotel Vista Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I spent a week in this small boutique hotel which has had significant investment recently and recommend it highly.
Located directly across from the sea it affords wonderful views of coastline as far as the eye can see, shopping and browsing all within walking distance and a very good local bus service available or take one of the hotels bikes at no additional cost.

I was traveling with 5 friends and we are all keen race bikers and have traveled to Italy and stayed in this area before biking for a week.
Therefore we had a full weeks experience of this small family run hotel.
Firstly the hotel is immaculate and beautifully appointment and deserves undoubtedly its 4* status in this respect. Also very important is the level of professionalism offered by the front of house staff and in particular reception, we received a exceptional welcome and drink on arrival. Parking is limited and not a garage so book, it's at the back and side of the hotel is secure and covered for some cars. We had two large SUV's and it was adequate for us, we had hoped for an underground garage and thought we had booked one but it was a misunderstanding.
We were a little disappointed but an exceptional Hotel Director waived our parking charges unnecessarily when we expressed our dissatisfaction at the daily charge for parking outside. It really was unnecessary but very much appreciated.

We were very pleased with the rate we were given for our weeks stay, it represented exceptional value for the quality of the accommodation. It also included our food for the week, breakfast, a small lunch buffet after our ride and in the evening dinner in the main restaurant.
Breakfast is superb, everything you could want for a 100km ride immediately afterwards. Our lunch was always consistent with what we would need afterwards and served to us whenever we returned and sometimes by the very friendly Hotel Director himself on a lovely terrace to the side of the hotel.
Dinner, for what we were paying the dinner was good, a choice from the buffet first and small menu to choose from on the table.
It's not a serious complaint and we did as a group speak with the hotel directly before we left but the wine list is totally inadequate for a 4* hotel.
It's urgent that the hotel improves this very important part of their offering.
The country is after all a serious wine producer of exceptional red and white wines.

As a qualified professional in the Hotel & Catering industry with significant experience I also felt that the service could be more attentive.
Let me explain, all the staff were very friendly and the restaurant is beautifully appointed and immaculate. The food is also very good and very nicely presented and prepared. However service although friendly needs to be improved. The most annoying was we were a small group of just six and after taking an order the waiter could not remember who had ordered what and proceeded to disturb the table while shouting who had ordered the "risotto" etc, also some basic skills with regards wine presentation and service and how to approach a table and place plates etc need to be improved. Why is this important for this lovely hotel, well it's a 4* and many of these skills are thought the first month in catering school. Also when asked 7 mornings in a row by the same waiter what type of coffee you would like its a bit amateurish. At least the coffee is typically Italian, exceptional. But let me finish by assuring you that the staff while lacking some skills are very friendly and welcoming.

Considering what I have outlined you will not be in any way be disappointed if you eat in the hotel. They are observations only and ideas to improve an already good product.

Moving on the bedrooms & bathrooms are simply lovely and very professionally cleaned every morning.
As bikers the hotel washed our bike clothes daily and there is a lock-up for bikes.

The small spa is a welcome after a hard day on the bikes and I'd recommend a massage. Great value and very clean it has a quiet room where you can fall into a deep sleep.

We ate out in the area two evenings to experience some local food otherwise we are in the hotel.

The important question is would I recommend and return to this beautiful small hotel, yes absolutely, it's well run, beautifully appointed, a beautiful location, good food, a delightful spa, and they deserve your business.

I wish them continued success.

Shane Michael Boland.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 June 2016

A perfect boutique hotel, run by a family and a limited nr. of staff - all realy helpful and very kind people. As school was still in season, the place was quite, mostly visited by retired people, only few family w small kids. A whole different experience in comparison with eg. Jesolo where beach is crowded, and hotels are huge wo any personality. Cesenatico and the location Valverde is a bit like back in time in a good meaning, if you prefer quite lazy rest against a busy beach. The hotel itself has a nice design, and it is exactly as you can see on the management photos. Excellent service - whatever we have asked for it has been delivered immediately accompanied with a smile, i just Cannot praise the service enough. Spa is small but nice, there's a sauna, a steam bath and a small pool plus a resting area with free refresheners, also the rooftop jacuzzi offers a great escape as well. Breakfast is fine, wide selection of fesh fruits, cereals, bread, cold cuts plus anything you wish eg. Scrumbled eggs w beacon - they prepare it freshly for you. Regarding the room, i think the bed has been designed for someone with more weight, i personaly found it hard but it is just my opinion, btw i am 60 kg. The hotel offers practical flip-flops with the room, a perfect wear on sandy beach, so if you prefer most cozy slippers you may want to bring your own. All in all, a great experience, real value for your money. We will most def. come back again, thank you hotel vista mare!

Room Tip: Rooms on 4th floor have best view and minimal distance from rooftop jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Vistamare2016, Proprietario at Hotel Vista Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night on a road trip visiting San Marino. The area was like out of a movie where there had been some kind of disaster and everyone had left. Surreal place in May. It's like it's tourist place and closed when it's not in season, but there are probably 100s of hotels and restaurants, all closed. The hotel offered a big breakfast buffet included in the low price for the room and access to a spa area with sauna, Turkish bath and a big jacuzzi. Really nice!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We hope to have you again as our guests for your next holiday in Cesenatico!