We were looking for a place in toscany were we would find:
- beautiful landscape
- nice and friendly surroundings
- time with our children, without city-speed
- Good food , and the chance to cook it ourselves, og to try local supper
We found it all with Carolina & Paulo, at this beautiful b&b.
Though we have to say it was more than a usual b&b, because of the big nice pool, the great beds, and the outstanding surroundings. And both Carolina and Paulo, gave us good advices about where to go on daytrips or where to eat, etc.
Being from Denmark, we missed breakfast with more fruit and healthy bread - but hey, thats italy - and every morning Carolina and Paulo met us with warm smiles and good black coffee.
As other guest have written, the train is a bit of a "downer" the first few times, but we more or less forgot about it, as we enjoyed the pool or local wine on the terrasse.
Oh - and we rented the "apartment", perfect for a family!
We hope to come back one day - and should you ever go there yourself - give our warmest hugs and smiles to Paulo and Carolina - and thank them for the best tomatos ever tasted :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Al Giardino degli Etruschi" is a lovely bed&breakfast in the tuscan countryside, surrounded by nature but easly reachable from the motorway.Its position makes it an ideal starting point for your visits to the most important art cities but also for a walk through the fields or even for horse and bike rides.We have 5 beautiful rooms all of which are furnished with taste and provided with private bathroom with shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Al Giardino degli Etruschi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.