Hotel Alaska Cortina(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$114
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Lajadira Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$218
US$192
Savoia Palace(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$187
US$154
Hotel Meuble Villa Neve(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$101
Grand Hotel Savoia(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$299
US$251
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$330/night.

Ambra Cortina Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$230
US$222
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Columbia Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$120
Priceline
De la Poste(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$243
US$201
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Hotel Bellevue Suites & SPA(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$192
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cortina(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The only 2 benefits: breakfast & close to ski lift. Minuses: no wifi in rooms, shabby tiny rooms, constant noise at night, no respect to neighbours, indifferent staff. You have to pay for sauna although it’s written that it’s free for guests. Bad linen, uncomfortable old mattrass! Moreover I paid city tax twice. They charged me at my last day there. Although it was included in final price. Ski room: awful, uncomfortable, crazy staircase. Completely disappointed. Better to choose another hotel. Not worth the money. Definitely not 3 stars.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2017

The location is perfect without doubt but the rooms are a bit dated. Or at least ours was. There also was a funny smell on the hallway and inside the room, but I guess it was from the carpet. Mattresses and pillows were way too soft for me, but for 1 night I was okay. Nice ladies at the reception, made our check in quick and smooth. They gave us some good advises for our trips. Very nice decorated interiors. We had breakfast that was good but for the dinner we went someplace else in Cortina. The hotel offered us a fix dinner menu for around 25 euros per person and I was not sure if my son will like what was included in the fixed menu. We had a huge balcony and the view was amazing.
The hotel is okay for a short stay in my opinion; I would not like to stay in that room for more than 1 or 2 nights

Room Tip: rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Staff was very nice. We had a bit problem with leaking toilet and they offered us another room. Some reviews said that they wanted customers to pay for some hotel club card and that it was obligatory, but we didn't have to pay anything more. Probably they cancelled that card already. We had a big balcony with 2 sun loungers for sunbathing and a small table. Breakfast was fine, they had both sweet (croissants, cakes) and salty things. What was a bit strange during breakfast was, that we couldn't sit by the table (for 2) of our choice. The waiter asked us all the time (except the last day of the season) to sit at a certain number which changed each day. Probably he checked how much we have eaten :D. City centre was cca 12 min from our hotel. What stressed me, was that they were calling me from the hotel cca 2 weeks before our vacation, that we have booked our stay until 20th Septemper but they close at 18th September and if I want to cancel or shorten my stay. I don't know whether this was problem of booking site or the hotel. At least later that day they wrote me that they decided to close on September 20th so no problem for us :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deedeesvk
Reviewed 27 March 2016

I stayed 7 nights at Capannina during my skiing holiday in March 2016. Cosy and elegantly furnished rooms with balconies and all conveniences.
The Tofana lift is just 259 metres from the hotel, the Faloria can be reached by bus leaving in front of the hotel.
Brilliant, friendly and happy-to-help staff made our stay unforgettable. Thanks for the trip, we will recommend Capannina to our friends.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2016

Coming for a skiing holidays in Dolomites we discovered a comfortable, clean, very efficiently managed hotel with a remarkable cuisine: the Capannina Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo. Friendly atmosphere nice interiors - and the magnificient view of Tofana ... plus 10 min. walk from Corso Italia. Four stars wouldn't be too much.

Stayed: March 2016