All reviews family run hotel recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again roof terrace beach facilities ligurian coast buffet breakfast hotel is situated enjoyed our stay gn towns monaco holiday balconies sea cervo
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Where do I start - A wonderful holiday. Every member of staff is a joy and try to make your stay enjoyable and are so helpful. Stunning views across the bay from the pleasant bedroom which was scrupulously clean. I was able to lie in bed and see the dawn break. Most bedrooms have a veranda and sea views. Breakfasts and dinners were delicious and an excellent choice of menu. I can only write positive things about the hotel. Area around the pool is kept immaculately.
The hotel is on a hill however the beach can be reached by a "shortcut" by steps across the road from the hotel. I can recommend this hotel and would return.

Room tip: Most bedrooms are at the front of the hotel. Can hear the train but I found that comforting.
Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Rosemary R
Reviewed 16 April 2016

I have just returned from a 5 day stay at this hotel and have already booked it again for later this year .

Everything was perfect for our needs . The location was great (just a short walk to town and the beaches) and the staff were excellent - nothing too much trouble.

We had great weather whilst we were there so got to use the pool too, which was brilliant ..

I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

This is a great place to stay to enable you to visit Cannes, Nice and Monaco.

Roll on September for our next visit !

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 5 March 2016

What a wonderful hotel. Lovely room with a sea view and veranda. All the amenities. Delicious breakfasts and suppers I will remember for years. Have just come back from a 5 day stay with Crusader Holidays. The staff could not do enough for us and would recommend this delightful hotel every time. Thank you for making our holiday so memorable.

Room tip: Whilst you get a sea view at the front you also have the noise of the train. Rear rooms quieter and also sunnier.
Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank Pookies49
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Spent a Saturday night over Valentine's weekend in Diano Marina, first visit to the town. The Hotel Piccolo was very, very good. The room had a sea-view, and was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was spotlessly clean and well-appointed. Staff were so helpful and charming, speaking French and English. Only had breakfast, so can't make much comment on the restaurant food, but breakfast was OK, the room again was spotless and the service 5 star. Really can highly recommend this hotel to anyone - there is a pool and a roof-top terrace, but as it was February neither were in use. However, both looked just fine. The location is excellent just a 5 minute walk from the sea front and the town. Plenty of choice of restaurants and bars, and have reviewed the Golassa Mente restaurant and the Skipper bar. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from and we will most definitely be going there again.

Room tip: Ask for a sea view all the rooms at the front have good balconies and a fantastic view of the coast
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Never had a hotel be so caring to the fact I have an intolerance to onion. Most evenings let be chose from anything then did mine separately without onion. Had to change my choice very occasionally when this was not practical, also advised me each evening re the Salad Bar even though there was a large selection to choose from. Lovely not to feel ill any day of the holiday.

Room tip: Ask for room at the front for Bay View
Date of stay: October 2015