US$162
US$114
US$104
US$100
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Relais Fior di Bosco(Folgaria)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Hotel Vittoria(Folgaria)
US$96
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$128
Hotel Irma(Folgaria)
US$97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Hotel Grizzly(Folgaria)(Great Value!)
US$93
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgaragemicrowavefaucet70cmwintershower
Reviewed 6 March 2015

We have been in Folgaria five times, five winter holidays always at Derby Club Residence e Wellness. Very confortable,very friendly atmosphere, well-maintained apartments, friendly staff.It is located at the beginning of the village and is located 10 minutes from the ski slopes.From the heart is recommended for families with children. You can take also a little pet with you. We will return for sure......

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My family and me spent 6 nights in this residence. It was good but nothing special. At the begining you must pay 60 euros for i don'tknow what(garage - always full, swimming poll, some restaurants discounts 10%). The furniture is old but functional. In the middle od december they put on their website that the wellness center will be opened 6.1.2014, but nothing. We returned every day from skiing about 13.30. I have small child that is sleeping afternoon but they was drilling and working on wellness. Also there was ugly smell in bathroom. One day there was no water from 13h till 17h because they pumped something. In our room we didn't have remote controle for SKY television, so i changed programmes on receiver. Heating is often closed in some rooms so you must call reception to turn it on. WIFI is very poor. Positive: close to the city,mini club, meeting room besides reception, good kitchenette, SKY televison,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivan J
derby club r, Proprietario at Derby Club Residence e Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

DEAR GUEST,

thank You for your opinion, always important to make better.

The Club Card, 60 Euro per apartment per the stay, includes:

equipped mini club with animation, free entrance to the swimming pool in
the sports arena, one parking space in the garage or in the outside parking area, discounts and special offers in restaurants, pizzerias, shops and ski rental where the Residence is in agreement with. INTERNET WI FI: free wi-fi access at the reception hall, KIT CHILD: cot, high chair and bottle warmer, SKY VISION GOLD (SPORT and MOVIE) in each apartment.

About our wellness-spa area, we were late because the saunas didn't arrive in time from Finland.
However the Client that have booked in the week 06/01-12/01 have reserved the apartments without knowing that the wellness will be been.
We sorry very much for noise for working.

Saturday 11 Janaury we had a big problem with the sanitary pipes because Guests have put sanitary napkin in the WC and the pipes was clogged.

About the remote control, it could be changed at the reception.

Hoping to meet You again next year with the new wellness area.

best regards

Camilla Rebecchi

Reviewed 4 March 2013

My family and my friends have been going to Derby Club for more then 10 years and we are shour we will go back next year. The apartmants are very clean and couzy, the staf also cleans the hallways every day, not to mencion the kindness of all implois. When our kids were yunger we found the mini club for kids to be a very god idea. Also the garage is very useful a speciali when it snows. The locatin of the rezidence is also great beacuse the city center is 5 minits avay on fot.
For its price you could not expect a bether apartment, a speciali in Fulgaria.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2013

this was a fantastic holiday, too bad it only lasted a week. The derby is a beautiful residence, the people are wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Me and my family really enjoyed it and this is just about you.we always talk about Carmen, my daughter always asks me when we come back to go to the miniclub. For the rest I think the derby could be a 5 stars and deserves them all. Compliments and I hope to see you soon.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I was with my family at the derby for a week and we had so much fun, I did'nt want to go home. the place is beautiful, in fact it was the second time I went there. We enjoyed our stay this year more than last year. I loved the animation. Carmen is fantastic and very creative and my friends, my sisters and I, had fun a lot. I hope to see you soon Carmen. Greetings from Croatia. Bok

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family