Arathena Rocks Hotel(Giardini Naxos)
US$135
US$119
Athena hotel(Giardini Naxos)
US$92
Assinos Palace Hotel(Giardini Naxos)
US$92
  • Pool
Diamond Naxos-Taormina(Giardini Naxos)
US$229
US$175
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

ApartHotel Kalaskiso(Giardini Naxos)
US$120
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
B&B A Casa Di Amici(Giardini Naxos)
  • Breakfast included
Avocado B&B Beyond(Giardini Naxos)
  • Free Internet
B&B Al Sole di Sicilia(Giardini Naxos)
Baia Otello(Giardini Naxos)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Me & my husband recently stayed here we were pleasantly surprised by the decor marble/tiled flooring throughout, the room was clean & fairly modern but was basic with an en suite shower room. We enjoyed our stay here and the views from our balcony were amazing being so close to the beach, although we weren't entirely sure they were changing our sheets every day & were just making the bed as we could see the baccy where my husband had rolled a cigarette from before we left. The owners were pleasant but don't speak English yet we managed to communicate with a phrase book & actions. I would recommend to friends and family!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We spent a week here with my husband. We arrived quite early, before 10 am, but thought it is worth to have a try if we can get a room. They asked a few minutes patience and we got our keys very soon, so I was stunned (they had full house, the room was cleaned for us in priority).
A rich breakfast is in the price of the room, it contains omlette/frittata, ham, salame, cheese and tomato salad, they serve on a plate a small portion of all of them with rolls. Beside this there are croissants, donuts, cakes, cereals, fruit or fruit salad you can choose from + coffee, juice.
The room was nice, furniture was quite new, room was cleaned and towels were changed every day.
I think we were lucky with our quiet neighbours but even the smallest noise from the staircase could be heard in the room. There is an amusement park close to the hotel, sometimes the music was extremely loud but they always finished before midnight so it did not disturb our sleep.
It's definitely not a 5 star hotel but in its category it is perfect for having a great holiday!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank PHajni
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We stayed in a room for two with a double bed. The hotel was small and close to the beach. The air conditioner was modern and worked very well. The soundproofing between rooms and the hall was bad. The room was cleaned everyday and we got new towels when we needed. The breakfast was ok, there were many kinds of sweet pastries to choose from. The staff (a family) was polite, but didn't speak English very well. The overall experience was pleasent.

Room Tip: Try to get the room from upper floors, because then you get a nice view from the balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nannetuk
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I spent one excellent week at this nice little family owned hotel. Here I have met the the friendliest, the most helpful and the kindest people ever in my travels.
Many thanks for Pinuccia, Gianfranco and Antonio.
The location is really good. However, it is near the beach or the centre of Giardini, and a five-minute walk from the bus terminal, it is in a quiet area away from the street and other noises.
Unfortunately some guests were a bit too noisy at night
The room and the bathroom were cosy and cleaned every day by Pinuccia. The room had a spacious balcony with a view to Taormina and little part of the sea.
The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. As I could not eat everything in the morning, Antonio made me some "panini" for later.
The staff cannot speak English, so I had to use my poor Italian knowledge, but they were very happy to talk to me even in this way and especially Gianfranco helped me to improve my Italian.
At the hotel there is no internet connection and no lift, but for me it did not mean any problem.

The sandy beach is very simple. You can just relax on the sand or swim in the water. There are fenced places where you can rent sunbeds and beach umbrellas.
Giardini Naxos is a relaxed place with few discos and noisy places. There are several restaurants and cafés instead.
Taormina is a must to see by day and at night.
Catania can be reached easily by bus in one hour. It was said to be a dangerous city, but I only had positive experiences with the locals.
Unfortunately the public transport system is not really developed in Giardini, apart from some bus lines to the popular places and the big cities, but there is no straight connection to Palermo or Syracus for example.
The railway station is about 3 km away from the centre and there is no timetable even at the information office. So you have to take the bus, which runs every half an hour, to get some information.

All in all, I had a wonderful holiday in Giardini Naxos and I would return back any time and of course to this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet and have balconies.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Gabriella1212
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Stayed at Villa Sant´Antinio for a week with wife. Location is good just a short walks away fromthe main strip. Room and the whole hotel were very clean and well kept. One thing worth pointing out is the breakfast that was plentiful. The room door was not too sound proof but other guests were not too noisy. Would definately come here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple