Pensione Villa Sant'Antonio
Atahotel Naxos Beach(Giardini Naxos)
US$184
Villa Daphne(Giardini Naxos)
US$182
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Giardini Naxos(Giardini Naxos)
US$271
US$246
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Costa Azzurra(Giardini Naxos)
US$123
Hotel Kalos(Giardini Naxos)
US$79
US$77
  • Beachfront
Hotel San Giovanni(Giardini Naxos)
US$91
US$86
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Hotel Caesar Palace(Giardini Naxos)
US$95
US$88
Villa Archegeta(Giardini Naxos)
HotelQuickly
All reviewsthe air conditioningmount etnavegetablesbalconybreakfasttaormina
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The room was quite small, but enough for me and my husband. Balcony was really big and the view was amazing. Cleaner came everyday to make the bed but didnt swipe the floors so by the end of the week room was really dusty and sandy. The staff was friendly, but spoke no english, which caused problems sometimes. The woman who seemed to run the place was really helpful and nice, just wish she couldve speak some english. We are both vegetarians so getting a vegeterian breakfast was really hard, they didnt seem to understand that somebody doesnt want to eat meat. And no vegetables on the breakfast so that was a minus too. But all in all, a good experience. I would recommend, worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We went to visit Taormina and stayed at the Pensione Villa Sant'Antonio and found it to be a really good value. We stayed 2 nights and had 2 rooms that were comfortable and clean. My room had a wrap around balcony that showed a view of Mt. Etna and the ocean! It was divine. The breakfast was all deliciously crafted by its owner and included ham, cheese, frittata and on the buffet, fresh fruit, pastries, breads and cakes.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016

After pricing hotels nearby we happened on this little gem. Given room 101 made my friend Ann and I laugh, it was functional, but what surprised us was the grand balcony with views of Etna and an orchard, which was birdwatching heaven. There's parking too in a quiet street and its only 5 mins walk to seafront. I liked it here, Antonio was helpful, breakfast had so many yummy items, and we ate at the family restaurant harbourside with amazing views of Taormina perched on rocks far above.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katarina96
Reviewed 8 February 2016

This is old building and good thing there is amazing view to the Etna and green landscapes but that's all. Breakfast buffet end very soon and tourists often (especially at summer) they eat all and if you don't hurry up and run to the Breakfastroom you got nothing to eat then, they left there only juice for me. At that time there was only one woman working at the Breakfast room and she said time is out and here is nothing more but the breakfast time was not over yet. I had 30 minutes time still left to go there for eating something but there was no food left anymore then. Because of the Siesta restaurants were closed and I found nothing to eat at daytime only I found icecream from cafeteria. At the Pensione I heard often voices from other rooms and the shower was only "roof" shower not very modern it's old fashion. When I was there the warm water end after 5-6 minutes in shower. If you like to stay in hostels and tent then this is ok to you.

Room Tip: try to get a room with a view to the Etna it's Special
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Just come back from 2 weeks here and found the small hotel to be perfect for what we needed.

As others have said, it isn't the most modern, but it has everything you need as a base and the staff are helpful and friendly - they don't speak much English, but we all muddled along.

I'd asked for a high room so we'd get a view and what a view! A large, double aspect balcony means we could always see Etna (constantly smoking away), the high up towns of Taormina and Castelmola, plus the sea - couldn't ask for more.

It meant we were on the 3rd floor and there aren't any lifts, but I took the exercise of 61 steps as a way to walk off a delicious all you can eat breakfast. This is bread rolls, a plate of meats and cheese, coffee, squash, cereals, yoghurts, a mixture of pastries (though most had chocolate) and my favourite - fresh fruit salad.

The rooms were cleaned everyday and the nice powerful shower always had plenty of hot water.

Just a word of warning - the air conditioning (free - as is the room safe) is very good, so if yours isn't working properly, let them know and they will put it right for you. We sweated it out for a week before mentioning it and of course wish I'd mentioned it before as the second week was a much more comfortable sleep!

The free wi-fi is good, but I think you only pick it up downstairs - though maybe some of the rooms on the first floor may get it.

We had a hire car which we always managed to squeeze in somewhere, as parking is a premium.

Halfway through our stay, it was so hot and humid that we needed to wash some of our clothes - we visited the local laundrette, but first visit we couldn't park anywhere nearby and the second visit it was closed - we mentioned it to the hotel staff and they did all of our laundry for free - excellent service!

We're not likely to revisit Sicily, but if I was, I wouldn't hesitate to rebook. Thank you.

Room Tip: Room 303, lovely!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple