Pensione Villa Sant'Antonio
Atahotel Naxos Beach(Giardini Naxos)
US$183
US$134
Villa Felice(Giardini Naxos)
US$64
  • Room Service
Hotel San Giovanni(Giardini Naxos)
US$91
US$85
  • Beachfront
Hotel Caesar Palace(Giardini Naxos)
US$95
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Costa Azzurra(Giardini Naxos)
US$122
US$69
Priceline
B&B Villa Raineri(Giardini Naxos)
US$123
B&B Porta del Vento(Giardini Naxos)
US$82
B&B.it
  • Breakfast included
Bed and Breakfast Triskeles(Giardini Naxos)(Great Value!)
US$64
Priceline
Hilton Giardini Naxos(Giardini Naxos)
US$270
US$245
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe air conditioningmount etnavegetablesbalconybreakfasttaormina
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Friendly staff. Rooms a bit small and our bathroom was a bit dated, but the air-conditioning was fantastic (worked well and was silent). The balcony was great - really big! There also seemed to be communal balconies all around the property so you can benefit from all views and weather conditions if you just want to stay in the hotel.
The breakfasts were the best out of all the hotels we stayed in during our 2 weeks!

This is a great area to discover Taormina and tour trips are offered along the beachfront if you don't want to drive anywhere. We visited Taormina, Mount Etna (1 hr approx) and 2 of the The Godfather sites. A very beautiful area of Sicily.

We found some of the beach areas a bit noisy, trying to attract the younger market with thumping music, but there are enough different beach fronts to find one that you like.
Villa Sant'Antonio is a very short walk downhill to all the beachfronts and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The room was quite small, but enough for me and my husband. Balcony was really big and the view was amazing. Cleaner came everyday to make the bed but didnt swipe the floors so by the end of the week room was really dusty and sandy. The staff was friendly, but spoke no english, which caused problems sometimes. The woman who seemed to run the place was really helpful and nice, just wish she couldve speak some english. We are both vegetarians so getting a vegeterian breakfast was really hard, they didnt seem to understand that somebody doesnt want to eat meat. And no vegetables on the breakfast so that was a minus too. But all in all, a good experience. I would recommend, worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We went to visit Taormina and stayed at the Pensione Villa Sant'Antonio and found it to be a really good value. We stayed 2 nights and had 2 rooms that were comfortable and clean. My room had a wrap around balcony that showed a view of Mt. Etna and the ocean! It was divine. The breakfast was all deliciously crafted by its owner and included ham, cheese, frittata and on the buffet, fresh fruit, pastries, breads and cakes.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016

After pricing hotels nearby we happened on this little gem. Given room 101 made my friend Ann and I laugh, it was functional, but what surprised us was the grand balcony with views of Etna and an orchard, which was birdwatching heaven. There's parking too in a quiet street and its only 5 mins walk to seafront. I liked it here, Antonio was helpful, breakfast had so many yummy items, and we ate at the family restaurant harbourside with amazing views of Taormina perched on rocks far above.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katarina96
Reviewed 8 February 2016

This is old building and good thing there is amazing view to the Etna and green landscapes but that's all. Breakfast buffet end very soon and tourists often (especially at summer) they eat all and if you don't hurry up and run to the Breakfastroom you got nothing to eat then, they left there only juice for me. At that time there was only one woman working at the Breakfast room and she said time is out and here is nothing more but the breakfast time was not over yet. I had 30 minutes time still left to go there for eating something but there was no food left anymore then. Because of the Siesta restaurants were closed and I found nothing to eat at daytime only I found icecream from cafeteria. At the Pensione I heard often voices from other rooms and the shower was only "roof" shower not very modern it's old fashion. When I was there the warm water end after 5-6 minutes in shower. If you like to stay in hostels and tent then this is ok to you.

Room Tip: try to get a room with a view to the Etna it's Special
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends