Hotel Tysandros
Villa Felice(Giardini Naxos)
US$74
  • Room Service
Hotel Costa Azzurra(Giardini Naxos)
US$79
Hotel Palladio(Giardini Naxos)
US$178
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Hotel San Giovanni(Giardini Naxos)
US$91
US$83
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

B&B Passi di Mare(Giardini Naxos)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Breakfast included
B&B Villa Raineri(Giardini Naxos)
US$159
Hotel Caesar Palace(Giardini Naxos)
US$173
US$104
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Atahotel Naxos Beach(Giardini Naxos)
US$253
US$238
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Giardini Naxos(Giardini Naxos)
US$245
US$221
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Villa Daphne(Giardini Naxos)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspublic beachgreat locationevery morningbus stopfresh towelsan upgradesmall hotelreception staffirinacleanerscheesewifibalconymattresspromenadeseamount
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We booked this holiday at the last minute and went with an open mind and we were pleasantly surprised! Hotel right on the main strip and across the road from a lovely long beachThe staff were really helpful and friendly especially Luca!Rooms with balcony well worth the extra money .Breakfast plentiful.Lots of nice cafés and resturants all along the street.The bus stop for Taormina is only 100m from the hotel and well worth a few visits!

Room Tip: balcony rooms are more expensive but can be noisey, we had a side room and it was perfect and spotlessly clean!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Wow this little hotel is a gem, we booked late minute and ended up in a 'side' room. Bear in mind when booking it is only a small hotel (but great location right across the road from the beach) Only the front facing rooms have balconys I think there are 4? Anyway I did miss having a balcony - but even so with window open we could hear the sea.

Now it does get noisy, the locals head out late - but they are not rowdy, just meet up and chatter, so if you like to go to bed early then do not ask for room at the front - and make sure you take ear plugs! That said the room we had was lovely, spotless, crikey the cleaners take GREAT pride in their work, I had to laugh I had washed out some of my hubbies boxers and had them hung over shower to dry, the cleaner popped them on hangers and hung them out of the window (haha I though it was funny, but smart, I wouldnt have thought of that)

The Reception staff are awesome, Elaina (I am sure I spelt that wrong) went out of her way to tell us what to see and where to go. The Hotel is right opposite the 'public' beach which is great. The private beach is further on and has great sunchairs etc BUT, note the big but!!! The hawkers hound you to death - I kid you not they are at you every 5 mins. They are the most persistant hawkers I have ever come across and you have to be bordering on rude to get them to leave you alone.
Sicily is just beautiful, the scenery, the locals, the food and the wine - but the council really does need to crack down on the hawkers and beggars, they even harass you when sat outside bars enjoying a drink!

I found the 'public' beach better than the private one, maybe it is cos that has more locals and the hawkers prefer tourists so you are not pestered as much!

Anyway back to the hotel - breakfast was much more varied than I expected - not just usual continental stuff, they also had really good scrambled eggs, cooked to perfection every day! I took my own tbags, but actaully left them in the room after day one as they had great tea, twinings :-) no less.

Wifi is excellent and free. Hotel also provided free sun brolleys and small seats for use on public beach which was a lovely touch.

The bed was really comfy, you cant beat a good mattress - and AC etc was great. I liked the personal touch at this hotel, I think they could earn themselves a few extra quid by hiring kettles to guests, but then maybe they dont get to many English/Irish guests who love their tea.

All in all, a great find - a must do is Guiseppes (right behind the hotel on street behind) Its where locals eat and drink but only open till about 4pm.. The cheese and parma ham, salami and sundried tomoatoes are to die for, as is the panines. Wine? 6 euro a bottle, and it was some of the best red wine I ever tasted. The place is called Salumeria saporia d'italia - but you cant miss it its on street directly behind the hotel.

I look forward to coming back to this hotel- I really hope the council take a stand and ban the hawkers, this beautiful country will for sure lose tourists which is such a pity.

Room Tip: If you are early to bed person then forget the balcony and request a side or back room on high floor.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Paddynme
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Stayed here in June 2016. The hotel is located along the coast line of Giardini Naxos surrounded by the bay and overlooked by Taormina and Castelmola. The area is stunningly beautiful with cruise liners anchoring in the bay opposite the hotel. The hotel is right beside a public beach with crystal blue water. They provide free unbrella's for guests, it is also advise beach shoes as the sand gets very hot and there are some stones in the water. We stayed in room 602 which has magnificent views of the bay and surrounding area. We had breakfast on the balcony every morning after our swim. The room is very spacious with a jacuzzi, large living area and bathroom. The breakfast was plentiful with both hot and cold food provided. Ivana and Luigi were exceptionally helpful staff making our stay very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Room 602 is like a penthous suite
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gabrielle96
Reviewed 14 June 2016

The main advantage of this hotel is its location. Bus stops are very close, the train station is achievable by walk (20+ mins). The beach right in front of the hotel's door is free and well suited both for sun bathing (pure sand without pebble unlike nearby places) and swimming (you have comfortable sandy entrance to the water for some meters and then enough depth to go in swimming mode before big stones appear at the bottom which are visible through the water). Bars and restaurants closely surround the hotel. The nearest mini markets are on the upper street, some hundred meters heading towards the modernistic church (further beyond it).

The hotel is great for those who prefer to explore the island all day long but not good if you prefer to stay in the room most of the time. A standard room is very tiny and ascetic (but stylish with a village style wooden furniture), for a three stars hotel. Bathroom is spacy enough though and well equipped. Everything inside the room looks pretty used but doesn't generate major discontents. Wi-Fi speed in the room was from bad to non-existent.

The hotel has no its own restaurant but a big dining room for breakfasts (buffet). The latter are good enough comparing with how the rooms look like, especially considering that some kinds of bread and pastry they bake themselves and the smells reached my room and woke me on the morning. :) The most tasty bread for me there was their grey baguette with seeds.

Also there are red orange and pineapple juices (looked like natural, with some pulp), tea bags, coffee from machine (mediocre), milk, cereals, several kinds of other bread, omelette, fried bacon, sausages, 3 kinds of local cheeses and hams/salami (very tasty), local seasonal fruits (orange, peach, apricot, strawberry), butter, jams, etc.

The staff is very friendly, helpful and unobtrusive.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank MaksimR406
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

This is our second visit to this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised. The room we stayed in was on the top floor with views out to sea and mount etna to the right. There is a Jacuzzi bath in the room which was fantastic. The shower wasn't brilliant but this is probably because we were on the top floor, the only downside is the lift doesn't reach the top floor so you have to still walk up a flight of stairs. Please don't let this put you off. The location is perfect and waking up to the view is perfect.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple