US$104
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$136
US$176
US$171
Hotels.com
US$150
US$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$142
US$138
Travelocity
Empire Resort Hotel(Clusane sul Lago)
US$135
US$130
La Casa di Gabri(Clusane sul Lago)
US$207
US$202
Orbitz.com
US$239
Hotel Punta dell'Est(Clusane sul Lago)
US$119
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Well worth the drive up the road from Iseo centre, the views are breathtaking and the rooms excellent. Rustic but well presented and very clean

Wonderfully friendly and accommodating staff, all the one family apparently. We were there midweek when the restaurant doesn't open so we are next door at Due Roccoli which was excellent.

Would love to visit again and recommend anyone to do so. Wonderful.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband and two boys stayed here for one night before going to lake Garda
Beautiful location, beautiful food, and service was very friendly and accommodating
Would definitely come again !
Maybe more suited to couples than family as the pool was closed but my children enjoyed running and playing and feeding the horses !

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

Hi,

This is my opinion of this facility based on my experience with them. I think it is important to make note for other travelers visiting them. This is not a review of the location nor the food or comfort in this place. It is a review of staff and reception services.

I made a booking through a booking website for 2 nights for €370.

I was planning to reach the facility between 6-8 PM.

Like normal people, I got delayed by traffic and wasn't able to reach till 10PM. (1 hour later than latest check in time which is 9PM).

Like normal guesthouses (especially ones run by the owner and caring about their reputation) I expected some understanding or (in worst case scenarios) a late check in fee which I offered and was fully willing to pay up to €50 or even more).

I was shocked to received a call from the booking website at 8:30PM telling me that if I am late for even 1 minute after 9PM the facility will not accommodate my family and me for the night. Furthermore, they will cancel my booking for 2 days and collect the total amount for both nights.

I requested to speak to the owner through the website operator but he denied with the excuse that he can't speak English and in the morning there will be an English speaking clerk.

I called the facility directly and talked to owner who was "able" to speak English!

I told him that I have my family with me (including a 7 yr old child and a 9 month old baby) and that it is too late for me to make other arrangements. He couldn't care less!

When I told him that the only reason I chose his facility is the reviews that I read about it and with this type of treatment he is not getting a good review from me, he immediately contacted the website and cancelled my whole stay to prevent me from staying the next day and, as result, review his facility on the booking website.

I don't know his intentions for this type of treatment, but he was not interested in an extra late check in fee. To me this seems to be some type of punishment for being late or it might be something related to my name or ethnicity. I will not make any assumptions but a tourist venue whatever it may be should not 'punish' its customers nor exploit them.

I understand if the facility won't accommodate me for the first night. I don't understand not accommodating for the next night even though I was available and contacted them early in the morning of the next day! I asked if I stay for the next night. He said: "of course NOT".

I am not sore nor sorry for loosing money to this facility because people loose money all the time for different reasons. I just wanted to warn people visiting this area that if you want this type of treatment then you should book at this facility.

I'd also like to note that I visited many other places in Italy, including Rome, Milan, Florence, Venice and Pergine Valsugana. I would love to visit these facilities again even though I've had to pay late check in fees at a couple of them. Fortunately, I've never received such rudeness or prejudice.
Good luck.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank dr7mda
alberto a, Direttore at Agriturismo La Tesa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

In 2015 in our facility we had guests from U.S.A., China, Brasil, Russia, Argentina, Iran, Israele, Lituania, Germania, Austria, Belgio, Spagna, Portogallo, Francia, Australia, Nuova Zelanda, Finlandia etc etc etc, and we treated all of them in the same way, kindly, pleasant and without taking care about colour of the skin, of the eye or type of religion. Thinking that you received a different treatment due to your ethnic group or your name, very disgust us and show the kind of person you are, and to be precise, you also reported wrong information about the late check in, because by the booking.com customer care we told you that despite the 21:00 late check in 15 minutes after, or 30 minutes after, or 45 minutes after could be possible, without any payment because it's an exra cost we don't charge.
Our check in service, it's a service just like the swimming pool or the restaurant and it is precisely explained on booking website, our official website and in all the websites that we decided to represent us. In the day of your arrival we made the kindness to contact you around midday to be sure that you read the late check in time and you told us that you arrived between 18:00 and 20:00. At 20:30, because you still were not here, and you neither did the grace to make a call to us to inform of possible lates of your plans, we contacted you again by booking customer service and throught them you said that you arrived surely not before 22:00,and this mean not even at 22:00 for sure. When you talked to La Tesa staff after your previous call with the booking customer service, you pretended to arrive at the time that you wanted regardless of any of our rule, intimidating also to arrive, and surely whrite a bad review, threating my staff with rudeness.
Regarding the day after the reason why we didn't accepted you, was the clear rules written in Booking.com, when a no show means a entire cancellation of the reservation.
About our structure, every service is structured to make work in harmony the agricoultural natural rules for first like the agriturismo way need to, the hotel rules, the restaurant rules and the camping rules, an that's the reason why we have some rules and times to respect.
Now, IF YOU made mistakes about taking not care about rules of your reservation clear enough for the most of the people on the site that you used to reserve,IF YOU do not read the services of our structure as much clear than our rules, IF YOU treat with rudeness people that work with passion, YOU and only YOU and not your ethnic group is responsable, and we suggest you to be more honest the next time that you want to reply in such a disgusting way to a mistake that YOU did.
Our Best Regards
La Tesa staff

Reviewed 17 May 2015

We spent sunny May week in La Tesa, cycling in Lake Iseo and Franciacorta areas and also visiting Bergamo, Verona and Venezia by car.
La Tesa is very nice, clean, idyllic, family owned and run place. Good breakfast every day and great dinner available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Relaxing atmosphere with sheep and horses in the area and main house carefully renovated.
First visit here and we were very positively surprised and happy for the choice.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

I would defenitely recommand this Agriturismo. Clean, spacious rooms. Good breakfast with local specialities. Friendly staff and nice restaurant. They offer bar service with Lake view from 6-10pm. Only minus: campsite next to the pool with people hanging their laundry. Also pool is not heated and extremely cold.

• Stayed: August 2014