See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Such a lovely hotel, the staff were extremely friendly and were always on hand to help us with any queries we had. Although I agree that the area isn't the greatest on the main road once you turn down the side streets the neighborhood is lovely and I've never felt safer or slept better in any other hotel I've stayed in. Very easy to get the bus to and from the hotel, made easier with the sheet of bus times we were given when we checked in. Sadly didn't eat in the restaurant when we stayed but the place was very clean and comfortable, with a lovely balcony to enjoy. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny C
Reviewed 10 June 2015

This page wouldn't allow me to choose a date prior to July 2014. It has been a year since we travelled in Italy for our retirement trip, but I remember this hotel. I remember it for the way the dining room and bar sparkled and for the kindness of the staff. The rooms are small, but very comfortable, and the food in the restaurant is delicious. Breakfast was included in the room rate. It was very informal, with the guests and staff chatting comfortably. You can tell that everyone there is committed to providing excellent service to the guests. One small word of caution: if you have any problem with mobility, do not walk from the train station to the hotel. Take a taxi. It is well worth the extra money you'll spend.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Small hotel but very personal service with superb attention to detail, spotlessly clean and very helpful with advice regarding Venice. 20 minute bus ride to Venice. Also has an excellent restaurant as well serving fresh fish every day. Cannot recommend enough.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

This is a great choice for those travelling on a tight budget.. Our room had everything we needed, with a nice clean private bathroom.. The food they serve at the restaurant is delicious! We had dinner there once and they gave us a 15% guest disscount, and I definitely recommend the tiramisu for dessert.. it was sooo good!! The location is a bit far but easy to reach by bus. Special thanks to Eva.. she was very helpful and has excelent Customer service. I will definitely stay here if I come back.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gloria_PBC
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Had a wonderful 4 night stay at the hotel. Decided to have a meal the first night we arrived and it was amazing. Thank you all for a wonderful experience and would highly recommend to anyone. Lovely family run hotel and Eva guided us through a spoken menu to provide us with a new insight to eating in Italy. Hotel guests get a discount too. The bedrooms are very cosy with your own large veranda. Fresh towels every day and water stocked up in fridge every day. A very friendly homely hotel and the service first class. Top tip, learn a little Italian before you go, any attempts are welcomed.

1  Thank Sheila M