All reviews nice hotel number bus bus stop train station to the hotel validate your ticket public areas stayed here for nights city break takes minutes mestre centre main island short break restaurant staff comfy bed the room was nice hotel is situated the ground floor
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I want to get over my annoyance first. When I arrived last night to check in, I was stopped at the entrance and was asked for a key. Okay, either I had been profiled or the hotel is really located in a shady neighborhood.

This takes away one star from my rating.

Other than that, the room and bathroom is great. Location is great, you just have to take one bus to arrive right at the center of the island.

Housekeeping is perfect. There is no safe in my closet so I was a bit wary about leaving behind my pasport before heading out in the morning. Everything was left intact.

Bathroom amenities are great. I forgot my toothbrush (again) and was promptly given one.

It's rated 4 stars so I expected there to be coffee in the room or at least a bottle of water. There was none. However, a vending machine can be found next to a nearby Chinese restaurant.

I liked the room design. It isn't particularly spacious but with clever use of lighting and a cut-out desk, it feels larger. The furnishing also feels modern and elegant.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
ApogiaHotelsGroup, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Apogia Sirio Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

I want to clarify that the request of the key that the colleague has done at night is only to ensure safety.

we want to make sure that our guests do a good night's sleep.

for everything you have listed there will be something to improve and we are ready to do it.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Just a short walk up the street, on the corner, is a good pizza place that is only open for dinner. This hotel is clean, quiet and has a good breakfast selection with both hot and cold choices. Front desk persons will help with anything they can.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Guest

Thanks to leave this wonderfull feedback on tripadvisor.

we improove our quality every day and we work hard for that.

I will share it with all staff because is a very satisfaction for everyone!

We hope that you come back soon in Venice, for that, we will invite you to follow us on facebook.

There you can consult all the news of Venice, the vents and our esxclusive offerts.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. Bushalte is just few minutes away from hotel. With the bus nr.2, brings us to venice. The hotel room is bit outdated and the bathroom is small and with limited amenities. But the breakfast is quite good with lots of choices. We park our car at the parking place of the hotel for €20/ night.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
ApogiaHotelsGroup, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Apogia Sirio Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Daer Guest

Thanks to leave this nice feedback on tripsdvisor.

We improove everyday the quality of our services, cleaning, food and beverage.

Our position is also very good.

Thanks and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Wonderful long weekend at this hotel with very attentive staff. Initially welcomed by Beatrice who was extremely friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast and room service. Large, clean room with television and mini bar. Lovely en-suite bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor report.
We would like to say thank you for taking the time to post such positive feedback regarding your recent stay here at the Apogia Sirio Venice.
We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope that we have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed at Apogia Sirio in Mestre for two nights. The Hotel is of a good standard and clean. We stayed on a Bed & Breakfast basis. The breakfast was quite basic but adequate. The facilities in the rooms could have been better. No iron, no tea/coffee making facilities and the mini bar was sparsely stocked.
Travel in to Venice couldn't have been easier. The hotel reception sold us two return bus tickets for 3 Euros each which you scan on boarding the number 2 bus just outside the hotel. This goes directly to the Venice bus terminal and takes about 15 minutes. The male receptionist on day duty couldn't have been more helpful. The lady in the evenings was rather less so and quite abrupt - even gave my partner some very strange looks at his tattoos! Maybe they're not an Italian thing!!
The central square of Mestre is a short walk from the hotel. We were pleasantly surprised at what we found there - lovely shops from basic to high end designers such as Gucci. Some lovely restaurants and bars. Shops are not open late but the bars with pavement tables and seating set under parasols have a nice friendly atmosphere. Prices are reasonable everywhere.
We would definitely return here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ApogiaHotelsGroup, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Apogia Sirio Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thanks to leave the description of your experience on tripadvisor.

Probably we have other thing to ameliorate to give a perfect services.

Is absolutly important for us to know everything bad on our hotels to improve our quality.

We hope that you come another time to test our amendements

kind regards