We stayed here one night when flying out of Venice after a 10 day trip to Croatia. We were pleased with the efficiency of the room & the ease of getting into Venice for the afternoon by train & getting to the airport the next morning. The staff was very friendly & even supplied us with a "to go" breakfast the next morning since we left early for the airport. As a stopover, it was certainly sufficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna is located right across from Mestre railway station, and is ten minutes by train or bus from the center of Venice and the Grand Canal. It's easily accessible from the airports of Venice and Treviso and from the motorway. If you leave your car in the parking lot of the hotel you will be able to go and discover the wonders of Venice very easily. The Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna is also at the center of many tourist itineraries of great interest and fascination, as - for example - the villas of the Riviera del Brenta, the artistic cities of Padua, Vicenza and Verona, the beautiful view of the hills around Treviso, not to forget the nearby beaches and the beautiful Dolomites. The Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna has been operating for more than a century, with a strong passion for hospitality and with a recognized high standard in competence and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bologna Hotel
- Best Western Mestre
- Mestre Best Western
- Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna Province Of Venice/Mestre