See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Had my our shower break and flood the bathroom only to have the owner a female working the desk to be ignorant and rude. You don't get free wifi and it's poor if you pay for it. You have to request your remote for your tv. Breakfast is premeassured amounts of cereal. Sad go across the street to Novotel unless you are stuck with Contiki.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Didn't have much choice on the hotel since we stayed here with a contiki tour, we were only in Venice for the day and checked into the room late evening. The rooms are large and not dirty but the issue is no air-conditioning which means the windows needs to be open to cool the room down but that invited the Mosquitoes in.... Not a Comfortable stay.,will not recommend.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2013

This hotel wasn't the greatest hotel in the world. Apparently it is very typically Italy. I stayed here as part of a contiki tour. They just rub it in as you drive past the Novotel that is next door.

The hotel does not have free wifi as was stated on their website. The food on offer for dinner and breakfast was terrible. The rooms had a funky smell. The doors are impossible to open. The beds are uncomfortable. You have to ask reception for the TV remote and they wont let you check out until you have given it back. They think you're going to steal it? The airconditioning doesnt work so the rooms are insanely hot.

The only good thing I can say is that the rooms were very spacious.

If I had a choice, I would be walking across to the Novotel next door.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank EzzaEm
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Stayed here with a tour group and was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness! Hotel is simple but is very spacious inside the rooms....twin beds and a couch area with tv! Plenty of storage for bags and has simplistic bathroom. Rooms were clean including bedding and towels etc. Shower had great pressure and was hot! Staff provided great service. With wifi available in rooms for €2 for 30mins or €3.50 for 60 mins and a laundry service also available, they were most accomodating. Not many services around the area but we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I consider this hotel the most disgusting unhygienic accommodation I have ever stayed in. My opinion is based on the mould around the showers, broken tiles in the bathroom, and the black specs that covered the x2 shower towels. They resembled dead bugs. I was so disgusted by this i had to dry myself with the face towel. When my friend went to reception around 8pm to ask for new, clean towels, she was told by the rude employee that this so-called "Hotel" has no extra towels and that they were all in use in the guest rooms, and the cleaner was gone for the day so no extra towels could be provided. Then the lady ignored my friend and went to speaking italian to another guest. Therefore we had no clean towels to use. My other friends complained about a swarm of mosquitoes in the bathroom when they arrived, and another pair complained about the bathroom lights not working so they showered in the dark. I would fully recommend AGAINST this ridiculous accommodation that they have the nerve to call a hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends