La Terrazza di Montepulciano(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
Hotel Panoramic(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Hotels.com
B&B Vicolo dell'Oste(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Hotel I Due Cigni(Sant'Albino)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$82
Fattoria San Martino(Montepulciano)
US$243
US$225
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

Borgo Tre Rose(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$298
  • Pool
Relais Ortaglia(Montepulciano)
US$202
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Agriturismo La Terra(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
Agriturismo Sanguineto Montepulciano Hotel(Acquaviva di Montepulciano)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshomemade yogurtthe main housetuscan countrysidela grottathe ownerprivate cooking classowner's familydeluxe suiteswimming pool isour favorite placepeaceful placeminute driveour recent staydinner reservationsthree nightsliving roomgrazie mille
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Beautiful villa situated just outside the town. A very tranquil setting, a place to let your mind and body relax.
Beautiful outdoor swimming pool and gardens
The setting is wonderful with vineyards surrounding

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wildrover14
Owner-Hotelmanager, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Wildrover 14,
thank you for your positive comment and experience at the villa
I wish to guest you again
sincerely

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I CANNOT say enough amazing things about Villa Poggiano!! My husband I and I spent 5 days of our month long honeymoon here and it was my favorite place of any we stayed! Andrea and Stefania were absolutely incredible. They were so welcoming and helpful. Upon our arrival Andrea equipped us with all the information we needed and booked everything for us. Every time we walked in they asked us how we were doing and how we were enjoying all the things they booked for us. They made us feel so special and like we had all been friends for years. The property is so peaceful, picturesque and well maintained. We are already planning our trip back for our 1st anniversary!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

dear Kenzieann86,

what a wonderful review really full of passion and enthusiasm . I am so happy that we make you feel home, this is what we want to be
at villa.
And I appreciate you enjoy our suggestion and I am looking forward to see you for your first ...second....third etc anniversary :)

kind regards

Reviewed 21 November 2017

My wife and I stayed here for two nights. This is an outstanding boutique hotel. We had a standard room (they have 3 of these and 10 suites) but it was quite luxurious and private, opening onto a patio with an unobstructed view of the Tuscan countryside. The terrace is a perfect spot to drink some wine and watch the sun set over the Tuscan hills. The location is 2K outside of Montepulciano and is an easy drive to the parking lots surrounding the old city. We hired a driver to take us into the old city for dinner each night, which is smart idea because the taxi's can drive into the old city and drop you off at your restaurant (saving a long walk up into the city and back down after dinner). We also didn't want to have to drive back in the dark after enjoying a bottle of wine with dinner. The breakfast spread was among the best we have ever enjoyed. The staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BigGreen69
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

dear BigGreen69,
what a faboulos review, authentic, clear with a lot of information for upcoming new guestes
Thank you very much to have choosen our boutique hotel and thank you to share your experiece in this big community
it will be a pleasure to guest you again
Sincerely
Stefania

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The grounds of this family owned estate are lovely and the views of the countryside are simply magnificent. We loved sitting outside with a bottle of regional wine, and watching the sunset. We even decided to stay in one night, and had a picnic dinner with fresh meats, cheeses and wine we bought in town during the day,
The breakfast room is charming, and the buffet was bountiful and delicous, and includes homemade yogurt, eggs to order, and some homemade pastries. Lucia (I think that’s her name, if not forgive me) in the breakfast room is so nice, and her cooking is wonderful.
While the grounds are beautiful, and the room was spacious, it is not perfect. We booked a deluxe suite facing the countryside, but had to move into the villa bc of bugs - similar to the box elder beetles we see on the east coast, While Stefania accommodated us by moving our room, we were taken aback by Andreas’ comment that it’s a trade-off for the view. His attitude was quite a turn off - no Andreas, bugs are never ok. The second room we were given was spacious, although the setup was kind of quirky, with no sink in the toilet room - we needed to use the bidet as a sink. Since we didn’t use it for its intended purpose, it sufficed, but grossed me out anyway,
We took a private cooking class which was so much fun. Stefania checked in us throughout to ensure all was going well.
Overall, some hiccups but a nice stay,

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

dear Susan
thank you to have been at the villa a couple of weeks ago and for you review
I apologize if you could not stay in the suite you originally booked,.
i can garantee that the room was occupied until the day of your arrival and so cleaned the same moring and there weren't bugs, but it has been a super hot october ( as the rest of the 2017), and those little ( no dangerous bugs) were near the windows looking at the warm of the sun.
I ask my excuse in name of Andrea, who help me a the reception, for sure he didn't wanted to be unpolite .
Kind regards

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Lovely grand villa close to Montipulciano. Great Tuscan views, pretty gardens and a historic swimming pool.
Stephania was a great host. Our room was very spacious and pleasant.
The villa could do with some additional services such as drinks and canapés and is possibly understaffed. The villa is really good value, however, I would have preferred to pay more for these additional services.
The location really worked well for us to explore not just magnificent Montipulciano but the other nearby towns that are incredible, like Pienza, Monticchiello, Montalcino and Montefollonico. Stephania’s restaurant recommendation was fantastic.
I would have no hesitation of recommending the villa.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Regina N
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

dear Regina
it has been a pleasure to have you at the villa and thank you for such a lovey review and for your inputs
Hope to see you again